Ai story

Erica Hale and Ben Ripley are two of the most popular kids in spy school. They are also the most popular couple. Erica loves Ben, but Ben loves Erica more. They spend all their time together and they know everything about each other.

One day, they were sitting in the library together. Erica was reading a book, but Ben was looking at her. He started to get really nervous. He didn't know what to say.

But Erica knew what he was thinking. She leaned over and kissed him. It was the best kiss ever. Ben looked at her amazed and as she left the building with a slight wave he just gaped at her. 

Ben never thought he would find love, but he did. He just didn't know it at the time. He was always the nerdy kid that was overlooked by the popular girls but here he was making out with the hottest girl in school.

When Erica returned to school the next day, everyone was talking about what happened between her and Ben. Erica was feeling really embarrassed. She didn't know how to react.

But Ben was just happy. He was really happy that he had finally found someone that he could love.

Erica avoided Ben the whole day. Ben already knew this would happen although he was still a bit discouraged by it.

 But he knew that Erica was just trying to protect him.

The next day, Erica walked pass Ben in the hallway and he stopped her.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me today?" Ben asked.

Erica was surprised. She had never thought that Ben would actually ask her out.

"I really appreciate that you asked me, Ben. But I actually have something else planned," Erica replied.

"It's okay. I understand. I just wanted to ask you out anyway," Ben said with a smile.

Erica couldn't help but smile back. She was really happy that Ben had asked her out.

Erica just declined the offer for something that was more important Ben's birthday was coming up so she had to plan something. She had asked Ben's best friend Mike for any ideas for Ben's present.

Mike had an idea. He suggested that Ben and Erica go on a date to the cinema.

Ben was really excited for his date with Erica. He couldn't wait to see her.

When the day finally arrived, Ben was really nervous. He didn't know what to expect.

But when he saw Erica walking down the hallway towards him, all his worries disappeared.

They walked into the cinema and had the best time. They laughed and joked together. It was the best date that Ben had ever been on.

When Ben and Erica got back to school, they started to get text messages from their friends. They all wanted to know what had happened on their date.

Ben and Erica just smiled and said that they were just having a great time.

The next day, Erica came to school early. She had something important to tell Ben.

"Ben, I just wanted to let you know that I'm pregnant."

Ben then said "Im going to get milk" as he ran to the nearest store.

Also I'm really busy so um yeah sorry I have not been uploading as much. If you like this content I will make a book for ai oneshots peace.