Chapter 4... Red feathers

You wake up to the sound of birds chirping. You got some good sleep last night. You never would've thought a bed made from leaves would be comfortable. You're leg is starting to feel better from when you got shot.

???: "I didn't find any of our people.. but I did see a lot of red feathered people heading towards the camp up north."

You heard a voice say.. you didn't recognize the voice though.

Sophie: "How many?"

You hear Sophie's voice say. The other voice must be Anna.. the fox Sophie mentioned.

You begin to walk out of the shipwreck and see Sophie and some fox lady.

Not only do you have a talking wolf.. but now you have a fox too...

You're starting to question your own sanity.

Anna: "Like 10 of them."

Sophie: "Why would that many of them need to head to the north camp?"

As Sophie says that she turns and notices you.

Sophie: "Oh! Anna, This is Y/N."

Anna looks at you.

Anna: "You're awake! Thank goodness. I was worried Sophie killed you."

Sophie gets a little embarrassed.

Y/N: "No she didn't kill me.. but what were y'all talking about just now?"

You know she said something about red feathers

Anna: "Yesterday I saw a lot of red feathers heading towards a camp they had up north, but there was a lot of them."

If there was so many heading towards one camp.. then maybe they have something important.

Y/N: "Maybe something is up there."

Anna: "That's what I thought, but what could be so important that they have to guard it so heavily?"

Y/N: "We can go there and find out."

If they have something important, then whatever it is may help you find Andy and leave this island.

Sophie: "Are you kidding? There's too many of them. We would die."

You thought about it for a minute. They probably have something that they don't want us to find, but trying to steal it would most likely get you killed. Maybe unless someone could blend in and walk in there...

Y/N: "Wait.. Sophie, you said something about how they capture humans and force them to work.. right?"

Sophie: "Yeah, otherwise they die.. why do you ask?"

Y/N: "What if they captured me?"

It may be dangerous, but if you could let them capture you.. then just maybe you can see what they're hiding.