Chapter 10... Dual

Yo.. okay so I might do a rewrite of this story in the future. I kinda wished I put more effort into chapters 4-5 but it's whatever. If I would change something in this story, then I would remove the other humans and keep only Y/N and Andy.. and just kill off the other humans that came to the island, but we'll see in the future if I decide to rewrite this whole ass story or not. Also btw this isn't going to be a super long story. Probably less than 20 chapters. Soo... Yeah...

Enjoy!

..........................................................

Y/Ns POV...

You were sitting on the ground, resting after all of that Walking you did. You still had a while until you reach the beach, but you should probably rest for a little bit before you start walking again.

You found a really great view of the volcano from a cliff that you found. It was a pretty good place to just sit and rest while you enjoy the view. It helped keep your mind off things for a minute.

However, you did wonder about where Dune was. He doesn't seem like the type of person to give up easily, so you need to be extra cautious.. especially if he has knights. He shouldn't be able to find you though... Or at least you hope so.

You wished you didn't come here, but other people would just keep going to the island.. not aware of what awaits them. It's a miracle that you've survived for this long.

You lost your train of thought when you hear the bushes move... You look around but didn't see anything. It was probably just the wind, but you pull out your rifle just in case.

You haven't been able to find any more ammo for it, whoever it belong to.. he probably used all of it. It was still a lucky find though.

You turn back around and look at the volcano one more time. Before you turn back around so you can start heading to the beach again...

You were caught by surprise when you see some Archer's and that damn knight again.

Y/N: "Oh you have got to be kidding me."

There was at least 4 Archer's and the knight in the middle. They all stood there staring at you.

Y/N: "How the hell did y'all find me?"

Nobody spoke...

You're only guess is that they've been following you for some time now, just waiting for the perfect time to strike.

They surrounded you, of course you had your gun but you can't shoot one without another hitting you.

The knight slowly walked forward and pulled out his sword. Were you about to dual with him? Or was he going to force you off the cliff?

It doesn't look like you have a choice here, but even if you kill the knight.. what about the Archer's? There's too many of them, and the knight himself wasn't going to be easy.

You had a idea though...

As he approaches you, it's clear that not even your bayonet can get past the armor.. but his neck looks like a good place to strike. If you could stab him in the neck, then your best bet would be to use his body as a shield from the arrows. That would give you a better chance at shooting them and not getting hit yourself.

The knight gets closer and he starts to lift up his sword.. there's only one way out of this.

He holds the sword in front of him. You do the same with your rifle. You don't want to try to shoot him because you're going to need that ammo later.

He has the advantage of having a full sword while you have a bayonet, but you can make it work. Your bayonet is very close to his sword.

He uses the sword to move your bayonet away and to the right, then he tries to stab you.