chapter 7... Interrogation

Time skip...

You find yourself alone in a cold room. It looked like a interrogation room. However, this one had dried blood on the ground. The room had nothing except for one chair, which you were currently sitting in.

The guards took your bag and rifle, but you still have your knife.

The skull masked man stands over you. He ordered that Anna, Sophie, and Emerald be takes elsewhere.. he just wanted to talk to you specifically.

You were worried about where this was going. He definitely killed some people in here. He even killed someone right in front of you. His presence was overwhelming. He had a terrifying aura around him. You felt like he was the one in power here.. even though your hands weren't tied together or anything...

It was just you, and him talking.

The speaker: "Do you know why you're here?"

The speaker asks in his deep voice. His voice was like dropping a large rock in a cave, and hearing the echo surround you.

Y/N: "N..No."

You couldn't help but stutter a little bit.

The speaker: "You are here because you are looking for something... And so are they."

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

The speaker: "I know why you came here... Just like everyone else, you want something that does not belong to you."

You had a few questions to ask him, but you needed to let him speak first.

The speaker: "They have asked for something... You will guide me to it."

Y/N: "why do you keep saying They?"

The speaker: "They are the ones that watch over us.. They guide me to what they want, and I shall give to them what they desire."

Y/N: "What are they looking for?"

The speaker: "They have not told me exactly, but they informed me that it is very important to them..."

Y/N: "Why do you think I know where it is?"

The speaker: "Before I answer you... Who do you think I am?"

You pause for a moment.. You assumed he was the leader. Or "The speaker".

Y/N: "The leader of the red feathers?"

The speaker: "No.. the ones you speak to me are the leaders."

Y/N: "So you're not the speaker?"

The speaker: "Yes I am, but I am no leader. I only say the same they say to me."

Y/N: "Okay..."

He gave off a weird and intimidating vibe. Who exactly is the leader? You can only assume that he speaks for the true leaders in order to keep the leaders safe... Right?

The speaker: "So back to your question.. I know you are looking for something that they want, and I know that because your friend told me so."

Y/N: "My friend? You mean Sophie? Or Anna?"

The speaker: "No. Have you forgotten what your first day was like here?"

You think back to when you first showed up to the island. It was you and Andy...

Andy...

Y/N: "I know who you're talking about."

The speaker: "Good... He told me why you came here, And what you wanted."