Chapter 9... A way out

Andy's POV...

Me, Sophie, Anna, and Emerald are scoping out the camp they said Y/N was at. I never would've guess that the old guy Y/N told me about would actually be right. There was some humanoid animals here, which I still can't believe.. but these seem a lot nicer than the ones they call the "Red Feathers".

As if werewolves weren't enough, now I'm with a fox and a snake.. at least they're not beating the shit out of me. We can't see Y/N anywhere in the camp. It's also unusually empty.. there was a few guards, but Anna told me there was more when they first got here. I'm glad Y/N is still alive.. I thought we both would've died after the boat was set on fire, but now we just need to find him.

Sophie: "Maybe they went to the big spot on the map."

Anna: "maybe... The obviously wanted to see what was over there."

I had no idea what they were talking about. Sounded like they found a map and was trying to figure out where it lead. Like a treasure map or something.

Emerald: "They probably took Y/N with them too."

Anna: "Doesn't hurt to check. We can go there and see. It's dark so we probably won't need to worry about getting ambushed."

Sophie: "Again."

We started walking to somewhere. I didn't know where, but I don't think they did either.

Andy: "Y'all need to explain a little bit more about what's going on here."

Sophie: "so basically.. We were trying to find something that the red feathers wanted, but we got ambushed and captured. However, they took us somewhere else while there leader talked to Y/N."

Andy: "Huh.. Okay, if we do find him.. any idea how we can leave this island?"

I wanted to know about my brother, but leaving the island is way more important now.. and finding Y/N of course.

Emerald: "We may have to build a boat... But we'll talk about that once we find Y/N. After that, we can figure out how to get y'all out of here."

Let's just hope we don't run into any more red feathers.. I've had enough of getting punched in the stomach.

Eventually we make it to a stone wall with patterns on it.. but it was slightly open, so it was probably a door.

Anna: "This is where the map says it is, and this looks like the door from the picture."

Emerald: "It's slightly open.. so they probably did find it."

Sophie: "Then keep a eye out for anyone."

We all walk carefully into the cave. I had to admit, this would be kinda cool if my life wasn't in danger, but this is our only hint to where Y/N may be.

We keep walking until we reach a dead end..

Sophie: "Where now?"

Emerald: "There's something over here."

Emerald was standing next to a crack in the rocky wall. We climbed through it and saw a massive temple of some sorts underground.

 We climbed through it and saw a massive temple of some sorts underground