parker grey

✧˖°. brianna✧˖°.
"hey bri." i feel a hand on my shoulder. "hey." i turn to see who was talking to me. i pause looking at my best friend riley and we read each others minds. "did parker grey just say hey to me?" my mouth drops a bit as i watch him say hi to people. "he got hotter. how is that even possible?" rileys stares with me.

"i haven't talked to him since sophomore year." my eyes were stuck on him. parker grey was the only guy i've had a crush on here. it's been a four year long crush and the most i've said to him was a lame hey every now and then.

"who are we staring at?" my other best friend, natalie, walks up to us. "parker." riley gestures towards him across the hall. natalie follows where her hand is pointing and she rolls her eyes. "even parker got hotter! no fair, why didn't i have the same summer as everyone else?"

"nat if you get any hotter i will have no choice other than to make you my wife."  i joke but not really. the bell rings and we all groan. "can you believe we have three classes together? it's like the universe can't keep us apart." riley opens her locker.

"you literally forced the principal to give us the same classes and have our lockers right next to each other. it was you, not the universe." i shake my head. "yeah how did you manage to do that?" natalie asks. "all i did was ask." riley closes her locker and smiles.

"right, it's definitely not because you got your mom involved." nat says making me laugh.

"my mom's a very powerful woman."

"okay i'm going to class, see ya later " i readjust my backpack and start walking away. "see you in third." i hear them sing in unison behind me.

i walk into my first period and try to find a seat in the back row. the seat closest to the wall. i put my glasses on and look around to see if i knew anybody. i make eye contact with parker as he walks in and i quickly look the other way. shit!

i still can't get over how much he's changed. i grab a notebook from my backpack and grab a pen. "another class with bri, this must be a sign." he walks over and sits right next to me.

shit!!

"must be," i laugh nervously. "i didn't even think you noticed me." i say watching him get comfortable. parker and i have had one class together all throughout high school. i've always noticed him but always thought i was invisible to him. "of course i've noticed you, how could i not?" he smiles.

i forgot that i have my glasses on, i took them off so fast. i cannot look like a nerd right now.

"how was your summer?" i ask trying to start a conversation. "pretty good actually, i was at the gym pretty much the whole time." he says and my eyes trail to his body. he definitely had a glow up. "i can tell. you look good." i smile. woah... you're bold today.

"thanks, you look really good too. what did you do?" he leans forward. really good, not just good but really good. "thanks...my summer was interesting. riley, natalie, and i went camping in yosemite, we went on a lot of beach trips and a did a lot of girly shit." i keep it short. "girly shit, that does sound like fun." he smiles and i just nod. i noticed that a lot of people had their eyes on him.

"this is the most we've ever talked and i've known you since freshman year." i say without thinking. his eyebrows raise. "i guess we'll have to change that then." he smirks.