Extra 2(You're even cuter)

"AESAL, DON'T RUN..." Li Ming said, chasing AeSal excitedly as they ran to the amusement park.

"Uncle Li Ming, kha~~ Uncle Heart, kha~~... I want to ride that horsey~~~... horsey~~," AeSal said, jumping with excitement.

Saleng and Praew left AeSal with Li Ming and Heart as they had to deliver a large food order at "Moonlight Chicken." Li Ming and Heart took over the responsibility of caring for AeSal and decided to visit the amusement park in the afternoon.

"Okay... Okay... I understand, but don't run like that," Li Ming said, carrying AeSal with him.

...

"I didn't know AeSal never runs out of energy, even after playing on most of the rides here," Li Ming said, wiping his sweat with his hands. Suddenly, a hand with a towel appeared to wipe his sweat. Li Ming smiled at the person in front of him.

"Heart... *Sorry if I called you out here with me*... *Aren't you tired*?" Li Ming asked Heart.

"*No*... *I enjoy watching AeSal play,*" Heart said, looking in AeSal's direction.

"Ahh... *I forgot*... *Because you always adore and spoil AeSal,*" Li Ming said, shaking his head.

"Uncle Li Ming, Uncle Heart, let's go there, kha~~," AeSal said, pulling the two men towards the photo booth.

"No way, AeSal, I'm not wearing that," Li Ming said to the little girl offering him a bunny headband.

"Uncle Li Ming... You said if I'm a good girl, you'll do what I want... You lied to me... You're a bad man, Uncle Li Ming," AeSal said, pouting at Li Ming.

"*Li Ming*.... *Please wear it*..." Heart said, also sulking because AeSal and he were already wearing the cute headband.

"Hahh... okay, okay... *Stop sulking*... *I will wear it*... *How can I win against both of you,*" Li Ming said while putting on the headband.

"YEHEYYYYY," AeSal said, clapping her tiny hands.

"Uncle Heart, Uncle Li Ming, let's do Heart poses, kha~," AeSal said, teaching her two uncles how to pose in the picture.

"Uncle Heart, Uncle Li Ming, kiss both my cheeks, kha~," AeSal said, pulling Li Ming and Heart's necks to kiss her cheek. Before they could, AeSal suddenly sat down, and what happened next was Li Ming and Heart accidentally kissed each other on the lips.

"Yehey... Kissy... kissy," AeSal said excitedly, clapping her tiny hands.

The two men suddenly became embarrassed and blushed.

"AeSal... Why did you do that... Who taught you, huh?" Li Ming asked, messing up AeSal's hair.

"Aww... I saw Mae and Por... Kiss each other too, kha~~... I asked Por why Mae and Por were kissing each other, and he said, kha~~... Because they love each other... So, Uncle Li Ming, kha... You both love each other too, right, kha~~," AeSal innocently said to Uncle Li Ming. Li Ming looked at Heart, who was clueless as he couldn't hear what AeSal said. Li Ming smiled and answered AeSal, "Krub... We love each other."

...

"Heart... *Why are you smiling?*" Li Ming asked, noticing Heart's wide smile. When he saw it, he smiled too.

"Ahhh... *Our picture in the photo booth,*" Li Ming said to Heart.

"*Nods*... *AeSal is so cute,*" Heart said.

"Ah... *You keep praising AeSal's cuteness*... *I already know,*" Li Ming chuckled to his boyfriend.

"*But*... *You're even cuter,*" Heart suddenly said, causing Li Ming, who was drinking his milk tea, to choke on the black pearl.

"Ai, Heart... *Can you please warn me*... *If you're going to say something flirtatious,*" Li Ming said, still coughing.

"Uncle Li Ming, kha~~ I'm sleepy, kha~~," said the girl, leaning her head on Li Ming's legs.

"Aww... Okay krub AeSal... Let's go home now, krub~," Li Ming said, while carrying AeSal in his arms but was stopped by Heart.

"*Let me carry AeSal*... *You're already tired too,*" Heart said, taking AeSal in his arms.

As the two men walked side by side, holding hands with the little girl, they peacefully made their way home.

🥕🥕🥕

And this is our final extra ending... 😭

Let's bid farewell to this story filled with happiness and sadness.

This journey has been challenging for me, but because I'm with you, I have completed this story.

I will never forget how I started writing this book, fearing that no one would read it, but thankfully, many people appreciated it. 😭

I will miss this story so much... 😭 (I'm crying)

Once again...

Thank you so much...

See you in my next story, kha~~

...

"Golden Ring"

-Signing off