[21] Break

"Alright dear, that'll be it. Come check in again tomorrow, if you can" The nurse ushers me out of her office and I see Ao'nung waiting for me outside. "Everything good and stuff?" Ao'nung asks as he stands up, taking out his raycon and subtly slipping it into his pocket. "Yup! It's all good!" I grin at him, walking with him out of the short hallway towards the exit of the school.

"You know you didn't have to wait for me" I comment, not wanting to seem like a burden to him. "Well, I wanted to ask if you want to come to my house?" He asks with a nervous grin.

Really? He wants to hang out more with me? Like... Actually?

"You don't have to if you don't want to though..." He quickly corrects himself when it takes me a while to respond, holding the door open for me. "I w-would like that! If you still want to..." Shoot, I didn't mean to stutter...

"Okay! Well I walked today, so is that okay with you?" He tilts his head worriedly. "I'll be fine" I just hope we don't do anything high energy at his house though, because I will actually perish. "Alright..." He seems like he doesn't believe me... Or he's just deep in thought about something... I don't know...

We walk to his house after I quickly informed my parents and siblings of where I am going. I can't believe it's only Wednesday... I'm so tired already... 

When we get to Ao's house I get greeted at the door by Hekili. The small dog jumps at my legs in an attempt to get my attention. "Damn, I think he loves you more than me..." I hear Ao mumble jokingly, earning a chuckle from me as I pet the dog.

"So what do you want to do?" Ao'nung asks, standing back as he watches me chill on the floor with Hekili. "We could just chill out and watch a movie on my bed?" He suggests, checking a notification on his watch.

"Sure" I stand up, nodding. "Alright, I'll get some snacks" He walks over to the kitchen and comes back with some bags of crisps and and some drinks. "Let us go" He smiles, leading me up the stairs to his room.

When we get there he dumps the snacks on his bed, walking over to the window to bring down the blinds. "What movie are we watching?" I ask, looking up at Ao'nung as he walks over to the bed and sits down. "I'm gonna search it up" He mumbles, taking out his laptop and typing something down.

I walk over to him and sit down beside him, trying to see what he is typing down. 'Good movies' I see, making me chuckle. His mouse hovers over 'Night at the museum: Kahmunrah rises again'. "We could watch Night at the museum?" He suggests, opening disney plus and found the movie.

"Sure!" I smile, sitting down more comfortably. He puts on the movie and sets his laptop down in between us so we can both see the screen. We begin to watch the movie.

At some point, I get a bit tired and lean my head on Ao'nung's shoulder and fall asleep soon enough.

Hey guys we have another short chapter woo woo!!!! I couldn't really think of what else to write and I'm pretty sure what I did write kinda sucks but I don't have to read it you do so L. 

Thank you all for reading, have a wonderful day/night! 💙