Chapter 22

I missed you so much." Rey said to Marcus as they walked in the garden alone.

"I missed you too." Marcus responded as they walked.

"Have you been behaving well?"

"Yes." Marcus laughed nodding.

"Good." She replied.

"Will you have babies one day?" Marcus asked.

"One day," Rey sighed. "I will, why do you ask?"

"Because if you have babies, you won't want to see me anymore." Marcus joked and laughed.

"That is not true." Rey laughed.

"Mother says in a few years I will be king of England." Marcus said.

"Yes and you will get married one day."

"Yuck!" Marcus responded and made a disgusted face at her.

"What?" Rey laughed.

"That means there will be kissing and that is yucky." Marcus answered.

"You may change your mind later."

"Nope," Marcus responded popping the p. "I never ever will."

"We'll see." She giggled softly.

Ben had given Henry, Anee, Marcus and Mary rooms to stay in the night and Rey and Ben had gone to their chambers for the night.

"Thank you so much for bringing my family here to visit." Rey said smiling at him.

"They can stay as long as they wish." Ben assured her.

"You have been so kind to me."

"You are my wife and I promise to always do right by you, you have been sad for too long and it kills me to see it." Ben responded.

"I have been so selfish, I have focused on my sadness and my lost, lying friends and I haven't really asked how you are mentally and for that, I am sorry." Rey apologized.

"But I am okay because I have you, you're safe and all that matters now is your happiness and a part of that is making sure your family is here, so you are not alone." Ben responded and rubbed her cheek softly.

"I am happy." Rey said smiling.

"Then I am happy." Ben said mirroring her smile.