Chapter 23

Five years later.....

"I want to hold her next." Mary gushed as Rey held her newborn daughter in her arms.

"And you will," Rey giggled and handed the baby to Henry.

"She is so beautiful." Anne said looking at the baby girl as the baby's big, brown eyes met Anne's soft gaze.

"Can I hold her soon?" Peter, Rey and Ben's four-year-old son asked as Ben held him in his arms. Peter had long, curly black hair like his father and had Rey's light brown eyes. Peter had looked just like Ben in every way but the only hint of Rey he had was her eyes.

"Yes, my boy, you can later." Ben softly chuckled.

"What is her name?" Marcus asked staring at the baby. Marcus was fifteen now, taller and had short, wavy brown hair. He was about as tall as Ben was.

"We decided to name her Rose." Rey answered looking at Ben with a warm smile.

"Rose is named after Rey's favorite flower." Ben added.

"Aww." Mary and Anne both gushed together.

"I remember when you would pick the roses off of the rose bushes back at home when you were a young child." Mary said.

"Did she now?" Ben asked as he smiled at Rey.

"She did," Anne answered. "And she always looked happy doing so."

"She picks roses from the garden here." Ben responded and carefully set Peter down.

"I am not surprised one bit." Henry chuckled.

"Maybe Rose will be just like you." Marcus said.

"Do you really think so?" Rey asked.

"Of course." Marcus answered.

"Maybe you are right, little brother." Rey responded.

Since then, Ben and Rey raised their children and Rose married a king in another country and was just like her mother, Rey in every way. She looked more like a younger, female version of Ben. However, she was just like Rey in every other way. Rose was kind, soft spoken and strong like her mother and luckily for her, Ben and Rey had let her choose a husband based on character and Rose married a king who had treated and loved her well and would visit Ireland to see her loved ones. Rose and her husband later had three children of their own. They both had two older daughters and a son as their youngest child.

Peter later on became king of Ireland and married a princess from another country and had a son with her.

Marcus eventually became king of England as promised and married a princess from another country and they had two sons.

After Rey and Ben passed away due to old age, with Ben passing before Rey did and she passed away a year later, they were buried side by side together in their rose garden, where they both had realized that they were in love. It was a symbol of their love lasting forever and ever. Their undying love would forever grow in their rose garden.