Chapter 9

Rey had woken up still worried for Ben. She was scared of the idea of the spy following him. It would be his chance. Not all of this guards are there to protect him. Rey thought. I need to be strong for the people. Be strong. Be strong. Be strong.

But she had continued the day as normal as she could. She had eaten all of her meals at a normal time, she made sure the palace was clean and did other duties. Fred was there by her side to talk to her when she wanted to talk to get rid of all the stress and worry, she had for Ben and his and his men's safety.

"I believe Ben is supposed to return tomorrow." Rey said.

"He will return tomorrow." Fred replied.

"Thank you for having so much hope," Rey sighed. "I have a really bad feeling about something."

"He will come back, and you can let go these feelings of worry and fear because you will then know he is alive and well." Fred said.

"You sound so certain of this."

"He is a strong leader and fighter. You are going to be his wife in less than a week, have faith." Fred responded.

"You're right," Rey sighed. "You know best."

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"Don't let it get to your head." Rey laughed.

"I won't." Fred chuckled.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise."

"Good." She giggled.