Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We were walking down a long hallway to a prison cell, near as I could figure. Me in front, Robin in the back and it looked about 6 or 7 of his friends bringing up the rear. I was limping as fast as I could but Robin still kept pushing me about every 5 or 10 feet. I could feel my temper rising on every push, finally he gave me the biggest shove yet and I just blew, "Leve me alone!" I yelled at him as I spun around and faced him. He just laughed and said, "You know for someone in your current predicament I have to say you're spunky. Slow but spunky." He got a burst of laughter from his friends. "Well you wouldn't walk so well either with a sprained ankle." I snapped at him. "It's your stupid guard's fault for taking my cane away!" "I could walk better with a sprained ankle then you could without one." He bragged. Another burst of laughter from his friends. "Well, why don't we test it?" I smiled at him as I proceeded to kick him in the shin. "OWW!!!" He cried and he bent down in pain. "Wench!" he yelled as he began to shove me forward again. We got to the end of the hallway and found a long line of jail cells. Robin shoved me up to one at the very end of the hallway. "Lock her in!" he yelled to one of the guards. As the guard got the door unlocked I heard Robin whisper in my ear, "I hope you enjoy the accommodations." He said in a very sarcastic, proper tone, "You're liable to be here a long while!" I grabbed his hand as I whipped around ready to give a retort but the words died on my lips as I noticed a large patch of dried blood on his hand. It looked like a sharp rock had slammed into it. A shiver ran down my spine and I went ridged. A memory flashed back to when I was coming here from London. A man trying to grab my map from me, I got it away from him and tried to run but he had grabbed my leg. I remembered picking up a sharp rock from the ground and digging it into the attacker's hand. His yell still echoed in my mind. Then Robin laughed at my horrified expression and said, "Doesn't look pretty does it? At least you will have something to think about while you're in there." He laughed again as he shoved me into the cell. I just lay there where I fell as he and his friends taunted me for a bit. "Sweet dreams hero!" Robin called over his shoulder as they left.  

                                      I was feeling ambitious to day! I published 2 chapters. Let me know what you                                          think!