14. Not lust, but love

The chapter some of ya'll have been waiting for NSFW haha. It's my first time writing it so hopefully I won't let you guys down. Also just a tiny bit of angst I know I'm evil. :'D

Alastor

My eyes open wide and a groan leaves my mouth, followed by an immense amount of pain. Getting up I check the calender and thats when my suspicion is confirmed. I'm in my rut. Being so focused on finding that filthy moth it had completely slipped my mind.

Another sting of pain causes me to have to sit on the toilet, clenching my stomach with one hand the other going over my mouth to muffle the scream that leaves my mouth from the unbearable pain.

A knock on the door distracts me. "Al are you ok? You've taken a while now and I'm ready for bed." Angel calls out while trying to open to the door, only to find it locked. "I'm just swell my dear, fear not I'll be out soon!" I try and yell as normally as I can, another sting of pain following shortly after. "Ok if ya say so.."

Reluctantly I get up to leave the bathroom intending to deal with this in the morning. Opening the door I'm met with Angel, both sets of arms crossed looking at me unamused.

"Ok tell me whats going on or you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Letting out a sigh I prepare myself for Angels reaction. "It's nothing darling just my rut, it'll go away in a week."

"Are you ok!?" Angel yells, pressing the back of his hand to my forehead. "You're burning up Al!" He shoves me towards the bed. "It's not that big a deal darling, yes I'm in some discomfort but it's manageable." I chuckle.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Angel asks getting into bed and sitting on my lap, playing with my ears. Without a word I cup his cheek, making him look at me as I plant a gentle kiss to his lips. He feels tense at first before relaxing and kissing back.

After a few moments I break the kiss so we can catch our breaths. Staring into each others eyes as I drag a finger gentle over his soft lips. "Don't you get all lovey dovey on me Smiles, it doesn't suit you." He teases.

Without a word, I flip us over so he rests on his back on the bed, me on top of him. I move a bit of hair from his face, cupping his cheek and staring into his beautiful pink eyes, filled with nothing but love and admiration.

Angel dust

Staring into Alastors eyes, filled with love bbut also lust. Six months of dating and we haven't had sex yet, I've only used toys on myself. Perfectly fine if Alastor did want to do anything. Here we are though, I never would have imagined he would be the one initiating it.

He slides his claw down the middle of my nightgown, cutting it so most of my body is exposed within seconds the only form of clothing still on being my panties and thigh high socks. I feel my face burn up, feeling nervous. Who would think after over seven decades working as a porn star and I'm nervous. I take off the nightgown completely exposed.

He looks down at me, not saying anything as he peppers kisses on my neck. One set of arms on his back, pulling him closer to me and the other lower set going down to start removing his pants but not his shirt, knowing he isn't comfortable without it.

He stops kissing my neck, practically ripping off my panties with his claws. Removing his pants and underwear, releasing his erection, pressing it to my wet hole he slides the tip in, my breathing becoming heavier, Al letting out a low groan. I subconsciously spread my legs open more to give him more room to move.

Slowly he slides all the way in, as I try and adjust to the feeling of having his thick length inside of me. I cover my mouth to muffle the moans that escape. "Don't do that, I want to hear your voice." He growls, removing my hand from my mouth and kissing it.

I laugh nervously but get interrupted by him suddenly pulling out and pounding into me hard. I yelp, already feeling sesitive. Before I have time to process anything he starts going at a rapid pace while also rubbing my clit gently.

The bed creaks and groans, the headboard hitting against the wall. My first set of hands grabbing at the blanket, the other grabbing Alastors ass, pulling him in closer so he'll go deeper inside of me.

Eventually he find my sweet spot, causing me to moan, loudly. I look up at him as he smirks, pulling out only to slam back into me full force hitting it again as I let out another moan. He starts pounding into me, faster and harder.

A million sensations are going through my body, my mind is completely blurred. The only thing leaving my mouth is a series of moans. Suddenly he stops any movement, staring down at me before leaning down so he breathing against my neck.

"I love you so much, every inch of your body is beautiful, every curve and scar." He murmurs before pounding into me suddenly, a whine escaping my mouth. It's only then that I realize we weren't just having sex, we were making love.

It's a feeling I havent felt since Albert, I hate and love it. The way he treats me with such care, letting me know that he isn't doing this souly for his pleasure but because he truly loves me, that he loves me not just because of the way I look but who I am.

He starts to slow down, pounding into me a few more times before releasing inside of me. He falls next to me in bed as I try and calm my breathing, reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Slowly sitting up, still sore from the fucking he just gave me I light a cigarette, placing the lighter and pack back on the nightsatnd and taking a drag of it. I look over at Al, his arm covering his face and his breathing rapid.

"You ok Smiles?" I ask teasingly while taking another drag. "Never better my dear!" He laughs as he sits up, smirking at me.

Alastor

"I still don't get why you don't take off your shirt during sex or at all, it's not that I mind it but it can't be comfortable." Angel takes another drag of his cigarette, exhaling pink smoke."I'm simply uncomfortable with it darling." I lie, the real reason I refuse to take off my shirt is simple. Scars that remain from my human life due to an attack from my father. The only one that knew about this besides my mother was Anthony and it will stay that way.

"So lemme get this straight you aren't afraid to fuck me senseless but god forbid I see your nipples." putting the cigarette bud in the ashtray on the nightstand, getting up he sits on my lap, I put my hands on his waist, pulling him in.

"Oh whats the big deal its still a fun time regardless." he smirks, pressing our forheads together. "I'm glad you're still enjoying yourself." I laugh, closing my eyes, we sit on the bed in slience for a few moments, appreciating each others presence.

"You feelin' better Smiles?" He teases, moving my bangs from my face. "Yes thank you my dear." I laugh, giving him a quick kiss to the cheek. "Let's go to sleep now I'm exhausted." he laughs as he lays down, pulling the blanket over him.

I place a arm around him, pulling him in close, his head resting on my chest. "I love you too smiles." He whispers before going to sleep.

A/N

Heyyy

Haha first NSFW chapter ever :'D. Really hoping you guys like it, if you do maybe I'll do more before I absolutely break your hearts in upcoming chapters, I know I'm so evil. All this them being silly not realizing their lost loves are right there is building up to something good I swear. New chapter in like a week-? Imma try babes but summer school has me tired as hell. Until next chapter, Love ya <3