Chapter 54

I heard a knock on my door as I opened it and saw John b.

"hey, I know you and JJ aren't the best right now. But so you wanna come with us to try and get pope cross?" He asked my with a smile.

"yeah, anything to take my mind off JJ." I said with a small fake laugh.

He told me to be careful because of my wound which was still healing as I got dressed.

I got outside and saw everyone sitting outside and I looked at JJ and sat down next to John b.

"all I'm asking for is two hours. My dad will choose me over rafe any day." Sarah said.

"As someone who has personally met ward, Sarah is his favorite for sure" I said as she put her hand out in my direction as a way of saying, 'see what I mean'.

Everyone agreed as she left to her house to talk to her dad.

------------------------
                                Sarah

I got to my house and took a deep breath before waking inside, I had slept over at the chateau everyday for almost a week.

I saw my dad outside and he looked at me and ran over. "stop. Stop! don't get any closer" I yelled at him as he shot his hands in the air.

"okay okay. I'm sorry baby. You've just been gone so long I haven't seen you and I missed you." He said with a smile.

"I need a favor. If you loved me you'd just listen to what it is." I said to him as he nodded.

"anything Sarah" He said to me.

"you said if me and John b came back, you would tell the cops that rafe killed Peterkin and not John b. And now I'm back." I said to him.

"I'm not gonna do that Sarah." He said.

"what.?" I asked him confused.

"I'm not doing that. Just come home and stay." He said basically begging.

"I'm talking to wheezie then leaving" I said while walking past him and into the house.

I came across rose and she said hi and stopped me.

"hey hey, have some tea. You looked very stressed out" She insisted.

I just nodded as I grabbed the cup she had and drank it. A few minutes went by and I felt dizzy.

"what did you do..." I asked her while she pulled out a bottle tearing up.

"I'm sorry baby I had to. This was only to help you" She said.

My eyes started closing as I fell asleep and the cup fell from my hand.