Chapter 51

Y/N

My stomach was in so much pain but we had limited time to meet Cleo and her captain down at the dock.

We started driving to the dock while JJ was in the back with me. He had his hand on my waist holding me close in case of any bumps.

"Shit." John B said.

"what is it?" JJ ask as he looked up.

I looked up to see a bunch of cops and ever since I got shot I just say whatever I think.

"just go. act natural. act like you didn't kiss a sheriff" I said.

You could tell he was hurt by my comment but he knew it was from my medicine the doctor gave me so he just ignored it.

"ey man. road closed." A cop said to John b.

John B kept his head down and the cop studied him.

"wait." The cop said.

"dude go he knows its you. GO!" JJ yelled as John b finally drove off.

The only open way was through the town and John b was not the best drive in the world.

He continuously honked the horn until he accidentally hit someone. "holy shit" he said stopping the car.

"help her idiot" I said to him as he nodded and went to the woman we hit.

"shit man you suck at driving" the woman said as John grabbed her.

"Cleo?" he asked her and she looked at him.

"oh so your the horrible driver!" she said making him shake his head.

"just get in" he said as she got in the car.

"y/n! how'd you make it through girl?" She said to me causing me to smile.

She told us how she got away from the cops and that the cops got the gold.

The plan was to go to the dock later tonight and get on a boat that Cleo owns to get back to obx.