Chapter 30

"who's said we were dating? cause we're not!" I said to Pope.

"woah calm down there, I'm just saying cause-" pope was trying to think of a reason but couldn't because we always did everything in secret, or at least we tried to.

"well we're not dating so" JJ said trying to make sure it sounded believable.

"sure your not" John b said, knowing we definitely were.

JJ looked over at me with a sorry look and I shook my head because I knew what he was about to do.

"Yeah your right, we are" JJ said with a shrug.

John B pressed the breaks and the Twinkie cake to a sudden stop causing all of us to fly forward in our seats.

"WHAT?!" he said looking back and me and JJ. "If you pull that same shit that you did with kie you can be like her and get out of the group, do you understand that JJ." John B said death staring JJ and he just nodded and looked at me.

We got to school and we're in homeroom. Kie sits right across from me so of course she started talking.

"y/n, I'm so so sorry. You know i-" She was whisper to me but stopped when I pulled out my airpod and put it in my ear.

No music was playing but it gave her a reason to just shut up.

"good to have you all back" the teacher said talking mainly to me, pope,JJ,and kie. Sarah was mostly at school because of her parents but she still hung out with us afterwards.