Extra story parts!

Basically this chapter is going to have jj and y/n wedding and stuff like that.

I walked out of the dressing room and saw kie and sarah facing me as they put their hands over their mouth at the sight of my wedding dress.

"Oh my gosh y/n" kie said.

"You look amazing" Sarah said giving me a hug.

"Oh wow I'm terrified" I said with a laugh fanning my eyes. Sarah and kie left the room and went down to the the actual wedding.

I walked over to where I would walk down and opened the doors. While I didn't have my mom to walk down with me, I had my dad. Which was even better.

I saw JJ standing at the end smiling at me and then I remember. I'm gonna be with the boy I've loved for so long. I'm gonna be with this boy forever. And I'm so glad.

I got down to the end if the aisle as my dad sat down. We said our vows and then came the best part.

"You may now kiss your beautiful bride." The man said closing his book.

JJ looked down at me and grabbed my waist and kissed me. Everyone clapped but you could hear john b talking.

"Still not used to it but whoo!" He yelled and everyone laughed.

--------------------------------
Time skip to about a year later.

It's been a year since me and jj got married and I have no regrets. We have 2 kids one girl one boy just like we used to talk about.

"Mommy mommy! Daddy's home!" I heard my daughter yell as she ran over to me and grabbed my hand.

I laughed and got up as she pulled me over to the front door along with my son.

JJ came out of his car holding a big bag as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Gracie, this is for you" jj said as he pulled a whole ballet set out of the bag for our daughter whose saying she wants to be in ballet.

"And Cameron, this one is for you" jj said again as he reached into the bag and pulled out multiple mini race cars and the kids ran away to go play with their new toys.

"And do I get anything" I asked jokingly as jj leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"Actually yes you do" he said reaching into the bag once more. He pulled out a small jewelry box and handed it to me.

"Oh God what did you do" I asked jokingly. I opened the box and it had a heart necklace with a 'jj+y/n' on it.

"Aww jj. I'd never think of you to be so romantic." I said as he kissed me and u thanked him.

I love jj so much. And I'm so glad I married him. My life is great. And if your wondering how that 'full kook' thing is going, yeah we're all living on figure 8. John b was right, I really am living that pouge life.

Since this story is finished if you could check out my other book called treat you better. It's a the summer I turned pretty book. Jeremiah fisher x reader so please check it out I was up at like 2 am writing it.