Chapter 34

"can we talk alone at least?" Kie asked me. I nodded and we walked outside.

"y/n I am so sorry, please you have to believe-" She started saying.

"shut up." I said to her calmly.

"what?" she asked confused.

"it's always the same thing when 2 friends fight. One says sorry, saying it's true and they won't do it again and they miss them. But nobody wants to hear that kie! You don't get to say sorry and it will all be okay. How do I know your truly sorry." I said yelling.

"y/n, your right. Instead of saying how much you should believe me, I'll give you reasons to believe me. I was just jelous. I was so happy being the only girl in the group that was single, but then you came along and your absolutely drop dead gorgeous and I'm not surprised JJ's loves you so much. All I'm saying is I shouldn't have tried to make a move on JJ knowing how much you mean to him." She said giving a small smile.

I just stared at her repeating all the things she said in my head. "God all you pouges make it impossible to stay mad at!" I said to her grabbing her in a hug.

We walked back inside and told everyone we're okay, pouges always are.

"So besides all this new friend talk, I wanna talk about what I heard when you and JJ went in the room." John B said looking at me. I gave him a look to not talk about it in front of kie.

John B looked at her. "no go ahead! I wanna know to." Kie said with a laugh and we all smiled.

"so JJ, was that an I love you I heard?" John B said asking him.

JJ put him arm around my shoulder and out his other hand on my leg. "damn right." he said looking at me smiling as I shook my head in a joking way.