Chapter 53

These stupid drugs make you say anything.

I cut JJ off and started talking. "do you miss kie?" I ask him and he goes quiet.

"well we're gonna see her tomorrow so not not really" he said.

"no I mean, do you miss being the one she liked? do you miss liking her? " I take a pause and continue just rambling.

"do- do you love her?" I asked him as he shut his eyes for a moment.

"that's what I wanted to tell you y/n. I kinda do miss her. I miss her touch. I miss her lips. I miss her love. I love Kiara. I'm sorry y/n." JJ said as I sat up, not caring about the pain in my stomach. I was to focusing on the giant hole in my heart.

I loved this boy so much and he was just going to throw that all away?

I tried not to bawl my eyes out but it was to hard.

"fine." I said trying to stay calm.

"what? what do you mean fine?" He ask me.

"Nobodys stopping you JJ. You want kie go to her. I'm not gonna fucking stop you." I said while getting out the Hamm and going into my room in the chateau.

I was now hyperventilating and I couldn't stop crying. I love JJ, with my whole life and out of the blue he says he loves kie?!

I should have known this was coming from the first time they almost kissed.

At some point I fell asleep and woke up. I heard all the group outside but not JJ so I thought it was safe to leave my room.

I came out and everyone looked at me, including JJ who was sitting on the floor next to kie as I stood in my doorway.

I shook my head as I slammed my door and JJ ran over.

"y/n stop this. Let's talk." He said knocking my door.

I opened the door and started shoving his shoulders crying and I finally stopped shoving him.

"you said you fucking loved her JJ! Right after I said it to you! After what we've gone through, after every. single. fight! I stood by you, I forgave you. but don't think I forgot anything you ever did wrong. I should have fucking left you alone after the thing you pulled with kie." I said yelling not caring who was watching.

"you'll come back in a day saying you love me" I said laughing unhumorously.

JJ started tearing up as I shook my head and shut my door. I started crying but put my hand over my mouth so nobody would hear me.