Chapter 57

John b

I was looking everywhere for Sarah but just couldn't find her, my thoughts were shut down when I heard yelling and grunting.

There was a bang and then panting. I ran around the corner and saw Sarah standing up and a crew member passed out of the ground.

She saw me and ran over to hug me. "Sarah we gotta go. Everyone is probably waiting. We just have to get that boat ready and get out of here." I said to her and she nodded and grabbed my hand.

Me and Sarah ran around the corner to the boat and saw pope and clep both standing there.

"John b? That really you man?" Cleo asked me as I ran over and explained to everyone.

Me, Sarah, and cleo got the boat ready while Pope got kie. Now all we had to do was get out of there.

Ward started walking to us all a few minutes after kie and pope got back.

"Shit. Guys we gotta go." Pope said to us.

"We can't just leave y/n and jj!" I yelled to him.

"Either we all get stuck here, or just them two." Pope said while getting in the boat along with the rest of us.

I shook my head as I got in and it lowered down.

We got down in the water. "John b? Pope, kie? Anyone?! " we heard from the water.

We drove the boat around the larger boat in a circle and saw jj carrying y/n's body with blood around them.

"Holy shit jj. What happened?" Sarah asked jj.

"It's a long story." Jj said while lifting y/n into the boat and then himself.

Kie shoved everyone out the way and she started doing Cpr on y/n.

Y/n shot up and spit water out everywhere. JJ instantly hugged her but she shoved him off.

"God why is everyone so emotional " she asked us laughing while scooting away from jj as he looked down.