Chapter 22

JJ

I stood I'd disbelief for a minute before saying anything. "I love you too y/n" I said to her and she smiled.

She grabbed my face and leaned in and we kissed. Our lips were in sync and everyone was awesome. She pulled away and smiled. I pulled her into a hug and she hugged back.

"before we go back, I need to ask something" I said to her and she looked at me confused waiting for an answer.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked really hoping she would say yes.

She smiled, "do you promise to not go kiss other girls? Cause I'd prefer being the only girl getting to touch those lips" she said laughing and I agreed and we headed back to the party, hand in hand.

Rafe saw us and looked like he wanted to beat me to my grave. I looked at y/n who was looking at Sarah laughing. "y/n I'll be right back" I said as I gave her a kiss and went the direction of the bathroom.

Rafe ran and followed me in that direction. "so JJ, you and y/n back together again?" he asked knowing we were.

"yeah man we are" I said to him.

"you know it's great knowing I'm the first one to touch her lips, to feel her body and all her skin, I was the first one to leave her neck a mark and you will never compare." He said trying to make me jelous but it wasn't working because me and y/n have already had sex before and she didn't wanna do it with rafe.

"Yeah but did y'all you know have sex. Because I'm the first one who got to see ALL of her body. How's that feel." I said to him, knowing what he would do.

Y/n walked in, "you guys okay?" we went in the bathroom but we were in the same hallway as it. I nodded and walked over to her but rafe was still saying stuff.

"You guy had sex..?" rafe asked and y/n looked up at me. "Why would you tell him ?" she said in a whisper.

"he was trying to make me jelous so I did it back." I said whispering back shrugging.

Me and y/n started walking away with my arm around her shoulder and her arm around my back but rafe just kept going.

"Y/n maybe you could meet back at my place for another hickey" Rafe said I and just lost it.

I looked at y/n and gave her a sorry look and ran over to rafe. I pushed him against the wall and started punching him. "Shut up!" I said to him as I dropped him.