Chapter 10

JJ

I was the first one awake out of John b and y/n. I had the most massive headache ever as I closed my eyes and tried to remember last night.

I remember drinking alot and everyone has some drama going on about rafe and y/n. And then I beat up rafe, right. Then I remembered what I said to y/n last night while I was drunk.

"shit" I wispered to my self and I didn't even realize y/n was lying on top of me and my eyes widened and my heart started racing.

I just started at y/n laying on top of me. She was really pretty, and I thought maybe I had a small crush on her, but I knew she didn't feel the same.

She started moving and finally opened her eyes, her eyes widened when she saw she was on me and she threw herself up off the couch.

I think she was just worried we did something but we were both in our clothes so she calmed down.

John B walked out and stared at us. "hmm" he said while walking over and sitting in between the two of us.

"I'm sensing something going on here. And I am loving it" he said. he got up and shoved us closer together. And honestly, I didn't even mind, and she didn't look like she did either.

When John b I started following over to him.  "JB, can I ask-" I started say but he turned around and hushed me.

"Dude, if your gonna ask for like my blessing or something for y/n, you have my full support. But, if your break her heart I break your neck" he said while patting my shoulder.

I had no idea how to handle me feelings, so I knew I had to go talk to the girls about it. I met up with them at the dock by kies house.

"hey JJ" they both said as coming into the boat. I gave a smile and helped them on the boat.

"I need some advice" I said to them. They looked at each other and grinned. "Y/n?" they said at the same tine. while still grinning.

I just nodded since they definitely already knew what I was gonna say.

They both told me to just go for it so they went back inside as I headed to the chateau, honestly I was very nervous.