Chapter 47

"Will this cover it?" I asked. while pulling something out of my bag. I handed them 3 of the gold bars we had melted down.

"Just take it. But let John b go." I said to him.

"there more of this?" The caption asked.

I looked at John b and he nodded to the caption.

"we each want 2 million a piece. or the cops get you instead." The caption said negotiating.

"fine." JJ said while crossing his arms.

We got into the same black car later that night to drive to the island home.

I walked over to John b. "Sarah's going to murder you if she finds out you came here after you promised her." I said to me as he put his hand on the back of his neck.

"yeah." He said while picking up a shell that had a key in it.

He only knew this was there because Sarah let it slip out while talking about the house.

John B unlocked the door as he walked in over to the room with the safe.

He sat down in front of it for a minute. "you gonna open it or what?" The caption said.

"You act like I know what the code is." John B said rudely.

"try rafe or wheezes birthday. Maybe Sarah's?" I suggested.

He did Sarah's first cause that's the first birthday he actually knew from my lost o suggested.

The lock clicked open as John opened it to reveal multiple stacks of gold bars.

"get the duffel bag." the caption said to another man with him.

"go!" he yelled as the other man ran to the car to grab the bag.

"uh guys? it's the cops!" The man said.

John B grabbed my arm as I grabbed JJ and we ran. John B ended splitting up but got caught.

"y/n where are you going?" JJ asked me.

"I have to help my brother." I said running over to the front lawn where the cops had John b.

Sorry guys but I have to take a break for just a but probably just for 3 days max sorry!!