Chapter 16

We had nowhere to go but outside the other window because there was a metal pipe we could stand on.

We hopped out the window, John b first then JJ so he could help me through and close the window.

Me and JJ were on one side of the window and JB was on the other. JJ had his whole body presses against the wall tightly but I had mine kinda loosely off so he lightly pushed me lower back so I would be closer.

We heard the guys enter the motel room and they started shoving things around, when they did paint fell into our hair.

"Is that paint?" JJ said to us in a light whisper. Me and John b nodded and John b shushed him.

A little bit later we all jumped of the window and ran down the to boat and drove away.

But a little bit later we decided to drive in the Twinkie around town but then there was a cop car behind us so we had to pull over and as soon as JJ spotted the car he tooking something and shoved it under the seat.

"JJ! Do not tell me you brought the gun!" Kie yelled at him. "Okay then I won't tell you, I'll show you" JJ said showing her the gun

"JJ put it away there is a legit cop right behind us" I said to him with a glare. Someone got out of the cop but nobody was watching.

"get out the car" The person said with a gun at John B's face. "c'mon pretty boy, get on our and let your friends out." he said keeping the gun steady at his head.

John B let us all out slowing but I was closest to the door and I had to get out first, JJ following behind. But as soon as I got a out the guy pointed the gun at me and JJ instantly stopped in front of me.

"get on the ground on your hands and knees. Keep your head down and if I see it up I'll blow your head out right on these streets." He said as he stepped into the Twinkie.

"I know him. He sells drugs to my brother." Sarah whispered to us. I was quiet because I was honestly scared for my life and JJ put him hand over mine.