01

A cloud of intoxicated smoke flew out of that mouth, inhaling the smoke into their throat. Jihoon clamped his eyes shut as he looked up to the sky.

The noise has been bothering him which made him make his way to the balcony of the ballroom.

Company dinner, as usual.

It's just a collaboration of a company if he has to state the difference.

RY.co, Kim Suryeon is the CEO or he called her, mama.

Currently, RY Hotel went downhill right after that one company decided to upgrade their facilities and became the number one five-star hotel right away.

That is when his mum decided to hold this company dinner party.

To propose to Serenity Inn for a collaboration.

" Park Jihoon " A voice called.

Jihoon quickly let go of the cigarettes and stepped on it " Y-yeah? "

" It's time. Do your job as the hotel president "

" Oh come on, ma. You said you wanna do it by yourself? " Jihoon whined, which made her cross her arms

" Isn't it weird when the CEO of RY.co is proposing collaboration for RY Hotel when the hotel president is alive healthily? " She raised an eyebrow.

" Zhang Hao are all good, It is your turn now, Park Jihoon," Suryeon said, turning her back to her son as she walked back to the ballroom.

" Oh " She suddenly looked back " Spray some perfume before you get in. You reek of smoke "

✿⁠✿⁠✿⁠

" I'm bored " Soonhee muttered slowly, sipping the wine in her hand.

" Wanna dance? " Her brother asked.

" With you? Nuh-uh. I would rather wait for some handsome young CEO to propose to me "

Soonyoung's eyes went round as he snapped his head to her " Do you think there is a handsome man who wants you? " He shook his head " I don't think so "

A smack was heard as Soonhee smacked him hard on his arm, making him yelp in pain and clutching his arm.

" Anyway, why are you so eager to come here? As far as I know, you are not into a company dinner " Soonhee asked, swirling the liquid in her wine glass.

" It is obviously because of your mum, little sis. Her friend is the organizer "

She turned her lips downward and bopped her head, understanding. Her eyes trailed around the ballroom. Clinging sounds were heard as the utensils hit the plate. With the sounds of laughing as people in suits chattering around.

Not until her eyes dropped on her mom who was standing on the side of the stage " Soon "

Soonyoung hummed, responding to her call.

" Isn't that mum? " Soonhee asked, pointing at the woman with her rose gold satin dress. Which made Soonyoung nod his head several times after he identified the said woman.

The two siblings watched their mum make her way to the stage. With another woman in her age on her side, walking side by side as they conversed and laughed together.

" Hello and good night, everyone " The woman on their mum's side spoke out through the microphone by the time she stood in front of the stand microphone, receiving a few shouts from the guests.