Chapter One

Bobby's Yard Daytime, Dean is seemingly crouched inside the crushed and upside-down of the Impala with the events that happened, with his boots pressed against the roof, Dean Grunts "Come on." Grunts, the sound of groaning metal is heard as he tries to push the dented roof out with his feet "Come on, baby!" Sarah makes an appearance and she jokingly speaks up asking Dean, "So, you fixin' her or primal screamin'?" Dean extricates himself from the Impala and accepts a beer from Sarah "Ah, thanks so how's Sam?" They share a sweet kiss as they are both back together and she speaks up saying, "Well his alive but still under." 

Dean then asks Sarah, "Yeah? What about God part deux?" Bobby joins the two of them and says "I got all kinds of feelers out, so far diddly." Dean asks "And what exactly are you looking for?" Bobby says "Exactly. What? Miracles, mass visions, trenchcoat on a tortilla? I don't know what I'm lookin' for." Dean says "Ah, well, he'll surface." Bobby says "So say we do suss out where "new and improved" flew off to..."" Dean says "Yeah?" Bobby asks "The hell we plan to do about it?" Dean says "I don't know, Bobby, I got no more clue than you do." Bobby says "I don't even know what books to hit for this, Dean."

Dean says "Well, figure it out! I'm sorry because this isn't ain't in no book

Dean says "Well, figure it out! I'm sorry because this isn't ain't in no book. If you stick your neck out, Cas steps on it. So you know what I'm gonna do?" Sarah says "What?" Dean says "Imma fix this car. Because that's what I can do. I can work on her 'til she's mint and when Sam wakes up, no matter what shape he's in, we'll glue him back together too. We owe him that." Bobby says "We are with you." Dean lies back down in the Impala, and begins to pound on the roof with a mallet, whilst he does that both Sarah and Bobby head inside, leaving Dean to work on the car.

After a while of fixing his car Dean had headed inside from the back door area, wiping his hands and he gets a beer from the fridge. Sam appears in the doorway from the living room "Hey Dean." Dean says "Ah, you're walking and talking." Sam says "Yeah. I, uh, put on my own socks, the whole nine." Dean asks "Well, that's uh... I mean you, uh, you sure you're okay?" Sam says "Yeah I mean my head hurts a little, but...basically." Dean is surprised and he speaks up saying, "Seriously?" Sam says "Look man, I'm as surprised as you are but, yeah, I swear." 

Dean says "Good! No reason putting a gift horse under a microscope, right?" Sam says "Yeah. So what happened with Cas?" Dean says "Why don't you come help me with the car, I'll fill you in?" Sam simply says "Okay." Dean leaves through the back door and Sam starts to follow him but hesitates as he hears the faint sound of chains jingling and he nervously looks around but seems to see nothing out of order. Whilst that was happening, Church Daytime, The sign identifies the church as "Lady of Serenity Church," and says "BELIEVE IN GOD HE WALKS AMONG US" Inside the Church, A Reverend is preaching about homosexuality being wrong "Plenty speak for them and their so-called lifestyle Media, Hollywood, Lady Gaga won't shut up for love or money."

That causes the congregation to chuckle, he then continues by saying, "Yeah, funny, but that's why we raise our voices! And picket their so-called weddings, and their funerals. Someone has to speak for God." Castiel asks "And who says you speak for God?" The Congregation all turn and look at Castiel , who stands at the other end of the aisle "You're wrong, I am utterly indifferent to sexual orientation. On the other hand, I cannot abide hypocrites like you, Reverend." Reverend says "Okay, fun's over friend."