Chapter Five

Chapel Nighttime, Dean asks "Shouldn't she ask for my permission or something?" Sam says "Y-you want her to ask for my hand?" Sarah asks "How in the – How did this happen?" Sam says "Short version? We – we – we met. We ate and – and talked and fell in love and , you know, here we are." Dean says "Yeah, We-We guess we're both caught up. That's – okay. You know what? Ignoring everything, have you forgotten the average life-span of your hookups?" Sam says "But if anyone knows that, it's me. I mean, I read every book. So, open eyes, you know? Open eyes." Dean says "I'm gonna be sick." Sam says "Sarah,Dean it's simple If- if something good's happening, I-I got to jump on it – now, today, uh, period." 

Sarah says "Okay, "Dead Poets Society." Fine. To Becky "No offense To Sam "Did you make sure she's even really—" But before she could finish her sentence Becky speaks up and she says, "Salt, holy water, everything. See?" Becky holds out her arm, which has a cut "Not a monster. Just the right girl for your Friend/Brother." Dean says "Ah." Becky says "That's it." A Man walks up and hands a folder to Sam and Becky, Becky takes it "The Bill." Becky says "I got it. You three do your brother/friend thing." Becky walks off "Um, do you take traveler's checks?"

Sarah says "Really?! Superfan ninety-nine?!" Sam says "Dean,Sarah look. Honest to God, I-I had the exact same opinion of her as you both do. But when we got past the whole book thing, I found out t-that she's great and I was the dick." Dean says "Yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing... Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week?" Sam says "Yeah." Dean says "Yeah." Sam says "Okay, um, what are you trying to say?" Dean says "I'm saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here. Maybe, uh, uh, uh, Chuck wrote about it." Sam says "Dean, you're paranoid." Dean says "And you're in love?! It's been four days, man!" 

Sam stands up and speaks up saying, "ou know what, Dean and Sarah? You know what? Um, how about this? Becky and I are gonna go up to her place in Delaware. Um, why don't you both try and wrap your domes around this, get a little supportive, then give us a call? I mean maybe you two should focus on your relationship." Sarah says "Yeah but with me and Dean I've known him a lot longer than you have known Becky plus we aren't exactly rushing into the whole marriage thing." But Sam doesn't say anything he just puts his hands on their shoulders and walks over to Becky.

Who is busy tweeting on her phone saying, "First official Tweet as Mrs. Becky Rosen-Winchester!"" Outside The Stetson Nighttime, Dean and Sarah is walking to the Dodge, Dean on the phone says "Bobby. Hey, I know you're, uh, beard-deep in that Oregon nest me and Sarah are headed  to Delaware to do a little snoopin' around. Sam is there with his wife yeah that's right you heard me correctly his wife, call me." Car Park Outside Uncle Dietz's Alpen Haus Restaurant Daytime, A car with "Just Hitched" written on the rear window pulls into the car park. A sign reads: Welcome Class of 2001 10 Year Reunion, Sam has a confused look on his face looking over to Becky and he asks her, "I thought we just ate." 

Becky says "Quick stop." Inside the Restaurant Daytime, A woman is talking on the phone near a sign that reads: WELCOME CLASS OF 2001 MONTGOMERY HIGH 10 YEAR REUNION Special Thanks to Mrs Jocelyn Carver 2011 Class President, Woman on the phone says "Well, is that my fault? I told you we had tickets 11 times." Becky says "Hi Jocelyn." Jocelyn on the phone says "Let me call you back, look just get a sitter it's not calculus." 

Once she was done with the phone she looks over to Becky and she asks her, "Yes how can I help you?" Becky speaks up and she says, "It's Becky. Becky Rosen." Jocelyn says "Ohh! "Yechie Becky."" Becky says "Ha. Long time ago." Jocelyn says "Yechie Becky! Oh! Well, you look just the same, don't you?" Becky says "I'm here to RSVP for the reunion, if it's not too late." Jocelyn says "No, no, there is always room for one more." Becky says "Actually... Sam steps behind Becky and puts his hands on her shoulders "It's Rosen-Winchester. So mark me down "plus one.""