𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

-𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄-

"Pierre? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine... just a lot has happened tonight."

"Well tell me about it."

Eileen sighed behind me as she grabbed 2 bags from her car and walked past me to the front door of the house.

"Are you coming?"

"Yeah..."

I followed after her and when we were inside I closed the door. I sat down on the couch taking off my shoes as I heard Eileen her heels click on the floor in her office. Was she gonna work now? It was late already and we've had a whole event night... my question was soon answered as she walked to the kitchen while taking off her heels. She drank a glass of water before she looked at me. She gave me a soft smile as the stairs squealed and Charles walked downstairs.

"Hey. How are you feeling Pierre?"

"To be honest less sad then I thought."

"That's good I guess..."

Charles sat down next to me on the couch as Eileen was still busy in kitchen scrolling on her phone with her back turned against us.

"Thanks by the way... for protecting my sister like that on the red carpet. It's all over social media."

"I suspected that already and no problem... I can't just let them hit a woman with a camera right? Especially your sister."

He swallowed a little before he started whispering softly.

"You like Eileen don't you? I've had my suspicions for a few years now but never was sure until KiKa said you loved someone else that wasn't her..."

"I do. Please don't be mad Charles."

"I'm not mad. Especially after you handed the red carpet exit so well. I'm not a huge fan of the idea of you and my sister but I'll deal with it as long as you don't hurt her."

"I won't hurt her. That's the last thing I would do... but I don't think I'll get a chance with her... she made that very clear on the balcony tonight."

"The balcony?"

He looked confused but the footsteps that came out of the kitchen made us both shut up. Eileen smiled softly at the both of us as she looked at us while walking to the stairs.

"Good night boys..."

" Good night El."

"Night Eileen."

She walked up the stairs and disappeared before I turned my head back to Charles. How was I gonna say this....

"I... confessed that I like her... tried to kiss her. She stopped me. Said I had a girlfriend and that I wouldn't wanna be a cheater... she was about to leave when I called her back and I told her I would do anything for her... even break up with KiKa or just anything. She said it wouldn't work out but apparently KiKa had heard a part of it..."