𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

-𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍-

I felt like I was a walking ghost. I was exhausted from today. After my day in Italy till 4PM I drove back to Monaco to lock myself up in a meeting room. I've had 4 meetings so far and it was now 10PM. I had finally arrived in my office and sat down behind my computer. I send through some important things that came out of the meeting before I answered some e-mails. When I was done it was 1:30AM. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. No wonder I'm tired. My stomach growled as I grabbed my stuff and went to my car. I stopped by a restaurant and got myself some take out sushi. When I arrived home I locked the door behind me and dropped my bag in the hallway before walking to the kitchen where I kicked off my heels and sat down on the counter as I opened my sushi box. My stomach growled loudly once again as I inhaled the scent of food. I took out the soy sauce and slowly poured it over the sushi. The stairs creaked and I looked up to see Charles. He was wearing sweatpants and his hair was really messy.

"How can someone your size be so loud."

"What?"

"You're making a lot of noise."

"My heels probably."

"You would think?"

He jumped on the counter next to me and popped a piece of my sushi into his mouth.

"Hey that mine!"

"Now it is in MY stomach."

"Dude! I haven't eaten since my snack at 11AM."

"Now I understand why you're so skinny."

"Charles!"

"Sorry! You make it easy to rile you up..."

"Funny."

I ate my sushi while Charles and I talked. It felt like when we were 15. We would sneak downstairs and eat left overs as if my mother wouldn't know but she didn't mind it luckily.

"Eli?"

"Yea?"

"I think we should talk..."

"I don't want to..."

"I know but eventually we have to."

"True..."

We talked for over an hour and it felt good to my relief. We gave each other a hug when we were done talking but staid sitting on the counter as we had moved on from sushi to mamas spaghetti left overs.

"So no more secrets Eli! Spill it now if you have."

"I have but I can't tell you yet. I want it to be a secret and you're a little snitch to Arthur and mama. I know you are."

"Ah come on. I'm your twin brother. I'm practically you."

"Okay... please don't tell mom and Arthur yet though. I have 2 secrets. Maybe 3... but they all have something to do with each other."

"Alright... well tell me Eli."

"Okay. I got my bachelor in 2020 and my masters a month ago for engineering."