Eggs!

A/N: This chapter is very text heavy. What I mean by that is that there's a lot of texting between reader and Miyamura. Also, reader is a little goofy with the text messages this chapter.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

After school, [Y/n] decided that she would be the one to pick up Hina that day. She had gotten Hina's favorite candy at a nearby candy shop in the morning before she went to school, and she had wanted to surprise the little girl. Not for anything in particular, she had just happened to pass by a shop while seeing the display window having her sister's favorite candy. She knew Hina would definitely love the surprise, who wouldn't love their favorite candy given to them just for the sake of it?

"Maybe I am spoiling Hina a little too much..." [Y/n] mumbled to herself as she stood in front of the daycare entrance. She clasped the candy in the palm of her hand, trying to sneakily hide it from kids walking around her.

She had gotten there a little late, as one of the crosswalks she was at took a really long time to turn. If only those fucking lights moved a little faster, she had pressed the button several times and it still took so long!

Disregarding her mild annoyance, [Y/n] couldn't help but smile when she saw Hina's eyes sparkle when she had seen her. The little girl ran up to [Y/n] without even saying goodbye to her teacher, hugging her legs, and giggling.

"Big sister came to pick me up!" The little girl cheered, "Yay! Yay! Yay!"

The older chuckled herself, giving a pat to Hina's head.

"Of course I did. I wanted to pick up my baby sister after all."

Hina looked at [Y/n] from below while still clinging onto her legs, her smile growing impossibly wider.

"Hehe. Thank you big sister!"

Once the small girl had calmed down from her burst of excitement, Hina began talking about her day in the pre-school. It was a bunch of very preschooler things; coloring, playing games, talking to friends, and whatnot.

"And then, Yunna stole my crayon! So, I had to get it back. But, how would I do that?" She paused, "By stealing it back! And then, for the rest of the class, we took each other's crayon. The teacher had to separate us though..."

[Y/n] chuckled as she watched her baby sister talk so vividly about her day.

"Seems like you had a lot of fun with your friend." [Y/n], thinking this was a good moment, held out her hand and opened her palm, showing the little candy laying within it, "So you should eat some candy to regain some energy. Just don't tell your brothers!" She winked, placing a finger on her lips.

Hina's energy became amplified by ten times when she had seen it. Quickly, she jumped into the arms of her older sibling, almost making the older drop the candy.

"Wahh! Thank you so much big sister!" She giggled as [Y/n] patted her head, "I'll tell Souta how much of a cool big sister you are! He's been bragging all day about his sister like she's the best big sister of all time." Hina unwrapped the candy wrapper before putting in her mouth, face going into a slight frown. "But there's no other big sister that's as cool as mine!" Hina gave her sister one last hug squeeze before she untangled herself from it. She then held her hand out and waited.

[Y/n] laughed at her antics as she grabbed hold of the little girl's hand.

As they were getting home, [Y/n] started up another conversation.