! Disclaimers !

Just a few things to note before reading :

1. I do not own Horimiya in any way. The original people who made the series are HERO (Hiroki Adachi) and Daisuke Hagiwara. This fanfiction was made for pure entertainment. I also do not own any art made in the cover as it was made on Canva.

2. I am by no means a professional. You are bound to see spelling/grammar mistakes, OOC (Out of character) character moments, and possibly bad writing overall. However, that doesn't mean I don't give my best writing out for you all. As a beginner, my best may just simply still not be enough. I do hope you can still enjoy my fanfiction though.

3. For this story, I am going based off of the manga to the series.

4. Your only love interest is Miyamura and the story will be centered around you and Miyamura. The reader is also female/AFAB oriented.

5. This story is not meant to show/mirror how real life relationships work. The relationship between the reader and Miyamura is purely fictional and meant for entertainment. It might have some form of realistic relationships, but please do not drag real life things into a work of fiction.

6. If you are sensitive to swearing or vulgar jokes, I would recommend you to either not read this story or to proceed cautiously

As a side note, I chose an opening and ending song for this fanfic!

Opening: Caramel by Mosawo (lyrics match the story well)

Ending: Cheesecake by Squid Ink ft. 茉ひる & VILLSHANA