Rain

[ Miyamura won't let me walk on the side of the road. ]

"No, because I couldn't believe she actually stood up and said that to the teacher. You should have seen it, Miyamura, my teacher went apeshit." [Y/n] laughed to herself, absolutely flabbergasted that her classmate even dared to try pulling something on the strictest teacher that she had. "I wish I could have recorded it, it was too good."

Miyamura laughed along with her as they were walking on the sidewalk. It was just as any other normal day with them on their normal way to school. It seemed like any other dat, even if the morning was a little more action packed than it usually was. It didn't cross [Y/n]'s mind however, not until a bike was peddling on her side of the paved path. If not for Miyamura grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the biker, she would have been tumbling down with a possible injury. Most likely a nasty scrape on the knee.

"Careful, [L/n]!"

"Oh!" [Y/n] stumbled by his pull, needing put a hand to his chest for balance. Once she was able to regain it, she looked behind her to see the biker peddling off, uncaring. She pulled away from him, straightening herself out.

[Y/n] was a little stunned. Not by the fact that she had almost gotten run over by the biker, but the gentle way Miyamura pulled her to the side. She still stumbled and almost fell, but the lingering warmth of his body still resting on her fingertips. He literally pulled her away from the bike with such finesse that she almost didn't believe that he, the Miyamura that she knew to be red-faced and shy by her antics, could very easily do the thing that girls would swoon over.

She gave a glance to Miyamura who stared back with a smile, waiting for her to continue.

"Yeah, [L/n]?"

[ Actually, there was another time where I almost got run over by a car, so maybe he's still paranoid over that. But now, it's like this whether it rains or gets sunny. Keeping a reasonable distance, staying close... ]

[Y/n] quickly snapped out of her thoughts, going back to finishing her classmate story.

[ I'm happy that he cares for me. ]

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

While resting her chin in the palm of her hand, [Y/n] suddenly thought about her sister at school.

Recently, Hina had started elementary. So, because of that, there had been an extra step added to her schedule of waking up. Mostly, it was getting her younger sister ready and out of bed. Although it wasn't much of a hindrance on [Y/n]'s part, she noticed how much earlier she was arriving at the campus. But, besides noticing the amount of students at school the earlier she went, most of her morning thoughts were a combination of her spacing out or random things she needed to accomplish by the end of the day.

Hm... taking Hina to elementary is alright, but man it's pretty early. I shouldn't have stayed up so late. Hopefully that weather guy didn't lie to me, I think it's going to rain today-- oh, actually, speaking of staying up late, I also need to do that when I get home. Or actually...should I just do that instead. But I don't want to delay that. Aw man, it's so difficult to choose... nothing ever gets done with me.

[Y/n] shifted her arms on the cafeteria table to create a makeshift pillow, flopping her head on them to hopefully have some sleep before class started. It was a shame that her classroom desk was so uncomfortable, because otherwise she would have been able to sleep until her first period started. In terms of quality, cafeteria desks were only slightly better, as they were at just the right height so that her back didn't hurt from hunching over. Actually, maybe [Y/n] could get more sleep than usual, considering she decided to take a cafeteria seat tucked in the corner of the room where it was hard for people to notice her.