Epilogue

Third person's POV

A few days later....

The sunrise was slowly appearing above the home area of the Metkayina clan and Jake was walking through the bouncy material that connected all of the Mauri pods before he arrived at the clan leaders main pod and he already saw him waiting for him outside with Ronal. "My family and I, we'll move on tomorrow, far away from here" "Your oldest son was chosen by our oldest daughter as her future Olo'eyktan, you are Metkayina now" Tonowari said to Jake with a meaningful expression in his eyes since he had a feeling that Jake was wanting to leave for his clan's safety which made this decision even greater especially since Siobhan had chosen Neteyam as her future Olo'eyktan before Tonowari holds out one of his arms for Jake and the blue Na'vi glances down at it before he looked back up at Tonowari with his wide eyes and Jake lifts his arm up to take Tonowari's arm in a firm acknowledgement shake and the green Na'vi places his free hand up on Jake's elbow to further show that they were now one of the sea people. "We must initiate the mating of your son and our daughter tonight to ensure that they are a mated couple before Eywa and to ensure that their roles of being the future clan leaders are secure" Ronal said to Jake before he nodded at her and he said to her "Alright, I'll talk with my wife about this" Jake then walked off back to his home while Tonowari just smirked at Ronal before he said to her "You just wanted for Siobhan to be mated off to the oldest Sully boy, don't you?" "Yeah, she loves him and he loves her, it's time that we let our oldest daughter grow up now, she's ready to be his mate now, I know it" Ronal said to Tonowari with a small smile on her face before she headed off to go and find Siobhan to get her ready for tonight.

Later on....

A dull calmness sweeps around the lands of the Metkayina clan as soon as night-time falls with the hum of the night-time creatures and the splashing waves of the background, a soft blue glow weaves through everything from the ground up with Pandora's bioluminescent fauna and flora coming to life now. A soft and angel like melody came from inside the Sully family's pod as it traveled through the ears of the people who witnessing it. Neytiri was singing one of her songcords while she was thanking the Great Mother as Neteyam was laying half-awake and half-asleep as he laid on the makeshift bed while he was staring off into space as he was thinking about Siobhan. It had been a couple of days after the big war between the Avatars and the Na'vi people but now everyone was trying to pick up the carnage caused by it. The mother and her oldest son were the only ones inside the Mauri pod currently as the rest of the family were helping out the Metkayina clan with anything and in that span of time, Siobhan had refused to talk with Neteyam almost just like her entire self had switched off. The only time that she's ever spoken was to her parents, Aonung and Tsireya as the clan leaders and their children were leading or assisting at the funerals of their fallen members of their clan especially since the human girl is the tsakarem of her clan. Otherwise, the human girl just went silent or she ignored whoever talked to her. Not that anyone blamed her though especially since she went through a lot of trauma in her life including finding out what happened to her biological mother, almost dying and having her other half die in her arms had definitely added to it.

Neytiri then stopped singing before she added a necklace around her son's neck and the young Na'vi man was confused at his mother's actions. He didn't know why she was getting him dressed up in his best looking outfit, it was a similar outfit to the one that his father wore when he got mated to his mother except without the Omatikaya band. Neytiri then smiles in approval at the finishing touches to her oldest son's outfit before she looked over at his face to see the boy was thinking about Siobhan again. The mother wasn't stupid, she saw that look on her oldest son's face before in her life and it was the same look that Jake stared at Neytiri with when he met her for the first time and when he joined them for some food around the fire. Neytiri had sensed that Neteyam and Siobhan belonged together but at least if Neteyam actually told Siobhan what he wanted from her and how he wanted to be one with her. Neytiri knew that she needed to push the pair to act and she couldn't handle seeing her oldest son in pain of his unofficial bond with the human girl. Neytiri knew that it was time for her to let her oldest son grow up and she knew that he was going to be mated with Siobhan tonight which was why she knew what Siobhan was like since she was once in Siobhan's position. The sound of some incoming footsteps from outside the Mauri pod had caught Neytiri's attention just as her husband's head poked through the material shutting the outside world from the inside part of the pod. "Hey, I've got a certain someone here with me, she's going to take Neteyam somewhere special" Jake said to his mate as he pushes back the flaps of the makeshift cover and he glances over at his oldest son in the room while he already understood what was happening through his bond with Neytiri before he asked her "Is he ready to go?"