Wattpad...

Jordan POV (special)
"We have such a great cast. I couldn't imagine myself going across the country with anyone but them."
"Cut!" frank yells
"Thanks Jordan. You're finished for today"
"Ok thankyou. see you tomorrow." I reply
"Bye. see you tomorrow"

I jump out of my seat where I was being shot for the next step live- the movie and made my way to the cast lounge where I get my bags, keys and phone and head off

"Bye guys. I'm out for today. catch you all tomorrow"
"Bye Jordan." Everyone says
"Bye!" I reply back slamming the door and making my way out to my car. I drive home and eventually have dinner, go on my phone for a bit and then make myself fall asleep.

Brittany POV
The cast, or what's left of us which is Victoria, Isaac, Jennie, Trevor, Logan and I are just chilling at he cast lounge. we are at the moment just chatting about the movie and how whoever thought of the idea; filming the cast on their lives behind the stage, is pretty amazing. we definitely had wonderful and creative directors and writers. that's what moulds out show.

"So guys, how's team Trittany going?" Isaac asks me and Trev.

Trevor and I have been secretly dating since the tour started. when he told me he had broken up with Darian, externally I was upset for him since her and trevor were really close and had been together for years but internally I was super excited. I had liked Trevor since Jileys date in season 2. Well since we filmed it anyway. which I know. is a long time and its hard to keep your feelings in but he had a girlfriend and I couldn't betray him like that.

Apparently they broke up because he was too busy doing cross county tours and according to Darian "too much dance and not enough girl time" which I think is ridiculous cause he is allowed to have a life too. eventually trevor just couldn't take it anymore and made the gut reaching decision.

At the start of the tour, Isaac accidentally let it slip that he like me, which I had no idea of since I was out of the room so I didn't hear Isaac tell everyone. which was lucky because Trevor promised everyone to swear to god not to tell me.
I found out though. the hard way. I had to tell him how I felt cause personally it was getting too much. waking up and seeing him everyday is like bringing a poor person water. it's literal heaven. Trevor and I were dating in 2 weeks though, keeping it a secret from the rest of the cast until we told them on our last day of
tour.

"Brittany?"
"Britt" I hear jennie screaming. I must've zoned out
"Oh sorry. yeah what's wrong?"
"Nothing. you ah ok?" She asked
"Yeah yeah fine. Why?" I reply
"You kind of zoned out for a while" she told me
"Did I?" they all nod

"Oh well what were you talking about?" I ask
"Trittany" they all say in sync
"Ohhhhh. yeah ok yeah we're good aren't we babe?" I ask trevor
"Yeah way better than Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. better" trevor says as they all laugh
"Yeah but they are like double your age with like 6 kids I think between them" Victoria says
"Yeah and....." Trevor says confused

The rest of the say look at trevor and I with this "you know what I mean" face
"What!!?" trevor and I say together
"Well you guys aren't 50 and you definitely don't have 6 kids" Isaac says
"Yeah we don't. but that would be pretty amazing Britt!" Trevor says
"Yeah. we can start now if you want" I say sarcastically
"Sure!" trevor says still not getting what I am getting at

He actually starts to get up and try's pulling me up with him. it doesn't work.
"Trevor. I was joking" I say giggling
"Yeah. I knew that" he say embarrassed
Everyone by now were laughing so hard vic was crying, Isaac was on the floor and jennie and Logan were clutching Their stomachs and doubling over with laughter.

"You guys right now are like fictional characters coming to life" vic say laughing
"What do you mean?" I ask
"Wattpad. have you got the app? It's where you write stories about absolutely anything your mind condemns. on there there is loads of fanfiction. especially for the next step. Isaac and I read the through a couple the other day of jiley and trittany. They are amazing. they are though pretty......explicit and a bit like what you were trying to do then but way way more." Victoria explains.

As soon as she says "app" I'm on my phone in seconds trying to download it. sure enough it does and I type in:
• Jiley and Trittany Short Stories
By @TrittanyFeels

I read a couple of chapters aloud and I have to say some of these with me and Trevor and really explicit but really really good. I look at trevor and he looks at me. same expression.

I then turn to another one which is:

•Jiley +2
By @Jiley_TLA

I flick through the 89 chapters of just jiley and the writing is just insanely amazing. to think that all of these fans of the show actually think this way about is and our future is so funny but clever and wonderful. trevor actually can't believe that we would actually have sex that many times throughout one story he found.

I love the stories where trevor and I are married and have children and I get what vic was saying. in Jiley +2, they said we had 8 kids between us! 8! Imagine what life would be like.

I can't wait for my future. maybe it will be with the cast, maybe it will be just me but even better my future will be with trevor. my dream.