5 Surprises (Part 1 of 5)

Trevor POV
Today is the day that 5 years ago today me and Brit confessed our love for each other. That day we were on set filming for the next step season 4. It was about 4 months after the Pump it for Preemies fundraiser that Brit went to and sort of kind of maybe let it slip that we were together. of course it was true and many fans WORLDWIDE took it as a total fangirl freak out rumor that scared the absolutely crap out of me and Brit.

We were terrified. I mean we didn't want our relationship leaked to all the Trittany fans out there. we weren't ready we wanted a bit more privacy and time and we wants as much as we could before we could let the cat out of he bag.

Anyway now Brit and I are 25 and we are ready to get married but you see I want to propose but instead I decided to give her 5 very special surprises one for each year I have love her and on the 5th surprise it will be a ring.

Brittany POV
I wake up and go downstairs to see no Trevor. well that's a surprise cause we live together and I'm very used to seeing him almost every morning with a tired and groggy face.

I ignore his absence and make myself a cup of tea while watching the news. after about an hour I decide I go and freshen up and have a shower and get ready as I know wherever trevor is he will be back shortly.

But he isn't and I'm starting to get really worried. once I'm dressed, I walk back down the stairs and ink the kitchen where I see an envelope with my name written on the front of it clearly in Trevor's handwriting

Dear Brittany,
You may have realised my absence this morning but since its our 5 year anniversary since confessing our love for each other I thought I'd do something special.

Starting today I will give you 5 surprises: One for every day I have loved you. This will last over the course of 5 days from now (Wednesday- Day 1) to (Sunday- Day 5) where you will go on a quest to find me.

Each day of the quest you will find a member of the cast of the next step and your surprise. each day there is 5 clues and after you finish your five clues it will lead you to your surprise and a next step member that will tell you where you will stay for the night and will give you your next 5 clues.

Good Luck Brit.
The first 5 clues are on the back of this letter.
I love you so much and looking forward to spending "alot" of time with you when I see you.

Love Trevor xoxo

Awwww that's so sweet. I turn over the page and read the first 5 clues on the back.

1. Leave the house and "travel" somewhere that means the "world" to you. Hint= it was present on Jiley's first date.
2. Now that you're here; try and find your destination. You take off at 12pm.
3. Have you found it? I will give you a hint. I'm somewhere that starts with 'P' and end with 'aris.'
4. You should know it by now- I hope. With this flight you are to receive your ticket. have any idea where? Go by the only book shop here and you will find a "special someone" with your lucky golden ticket."
5. Hop on at 12pm and meet your new cast member at the pick up zone. good luck!!

Wow!!! trevor did pay alot of thought to this. it's now 8:00. I should be able to get to the airport by 10:00 I be able to board since we need to be there 2 hours before. I pack my bags and get a limo all the way to my "Clue 1" which is obviously the airport and just get there at 9:00. perfect timing.

I reach the flight board which tells me where I am going. this is "Clue 2" of course but I have no idea what I am looking for. I read "Clue 3" again and realise I'm going to Paris. this must be something romantic: I know trevor too well!!!

I race to the bookshop on the 3rd floor and meet Alex standing there jumping with joy as I run up to her and squeeze her tight. I check the time and its 9:30.
"Hey" I say
"Hi girly. how are you?"
"Yeah I'm good. very busy. I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend in Paris though. I am told you have something for me?" I say
"I certainly do. is this is?" she asks
"Yes! my ticket! Thanks Alex."
"No worries babe have a great trip. You're first surprise is Paris by the way and I'm actually coming with you as I payed for a ticket myself as I have never seen Paris and I wants to see what Mr Trevor has install for you. "
"Wow. ok. Lets go then!" I say
"Ok but I can't tell you anything to do with the clues as I sort of kind of know. I don't know why e is planning on the what the 5th surprise is but I know what the first 4 are." she says while walking to the boarding area.

"Ok Alex. I'm so excited. We'll both have to see for ourselves!!" I say to her