🄸🄽🅃🅁🄾🄳🅄🄲🅃🄸🄾🄽

16-07-2023

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be starting a new book called "Nicotine"! I can't believe I'm finally bringing this idea to life, and I hope you'll all join me on this journey.

First things first, I need to apologize for my recent inactivity. Life got a bit crazy, and I couldn't find the time to write or update as much as I wanted to. But hey, I'm back now, and I promise to be more consistent with "Nicotine" updates!

This new book is going to be a wild ride, fun of course, some Taekook magic. For those who know me, you know how much I love writing about these two, and I'm thrilled to create a whole new world for them.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your incredible support and for sticking with me. Your comments, votes, and messages keep me motivated and inspired to keep writing.

So buckle up, my lovely readers, because "Nicotine" is coming your way soon! Get ready for a story that will tug at your heartstrings and leave you begging for more.

Stay tuned for the new book, and let's make "Nicotine" an unforgettable adventure together!

Lots of love,
peachcoralite

Description~

"We're two different types of people, Jimin. He likes sex and drugs; I like theater and tea. Trust me, we'd never date."

Except they would; they do, and neither of them plans on letting go anytime soon. 

"Just because you can get me hard doesn't mean I like you," Taehyung whispered. The fact was, he didn't like Jungkook right now, not at all. Not even a bit. 

"Yeah, yeah," Jungkook murmured, his breath fanning over Taehyung's cock as he spoke. "You're done telling me how much you hate me so I can suck you out?"