🅃🅆🄴🄻🅅🄴

it's 2 am time to leave

Tae

Taehyunggie Tae Taehyu TAEHYUNG

where r u??? answer me

it's been 2 hrs I'm tired

hoseok told me u went upstairs w Jungkook. txt me

OH mY gOD Tae I hear some1 and it sounds like u.

did u just scream jungkook name?

hosek told me something else TAE we need 2 talk

I'm leaving hoseok said he'd give u a ride if Jungkook doesn't

but we r talking monday I swear!!!

Taehyung scrolled through the messages on his phone, a mixture of worried, embarrassment, and fear rushing through him.

"Good job," he heard from someone very close to his ear—he jumped a bit, only ebbing his initial fear when he looked over his shoulder and found Jungkookstaring at his phone. "Must've been loud enough if Yoongi heard you over the noise downstairs."

It took a minute for it to click with Taehyung, then he remembered Jungkook's request last night for Taehyung to be loud. Taehyung shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Don't get a big head."

"Why not? It could match my cock," Jungkook argued. The corners of Taehyung's lips turned up into a smile and he let out a laugh.

Then Taehyung's mind was on Jungkook's cock, and what it had done last night, and fuck—Taehyung had sex. He wasn't a virgin anymore. He had sex. With Jungkook. And it was glorious.

"What's the matter?" Jungkookspoke against his ear. "No arguments?"

Jungkook began to kiss around his ear lobe, nipping his jaw before trailing his mouth down Taehyung's neck and stopping at his collarbone. He repeated that process until Taehyung finally spoke up, "We had sex last night."

It probably wasn't the best thing to say, but it couldn't have been too awful if Jungkook's laugh was anything to go by. "Just now processing that?"

"Fuck off," Taehyung muttered, shoving Jungkookaway from him halfheartedly with a small smile planted on his face. Jungkook quirked an eyebrow, nudging Taehyung with his shoulder and giving him one of the most childish looks Taehyung had ever seen. Taehyung responded with a harder push, knocking Jungkook straight onto his back and quickly straddling his hips with a hiss—his bum was feeling the aftermath—before he could even process what was going on. He leaned in for a kiss, stopping only inches away from Jungkook's face when he noticed he was grimacing. "Jungkook?"

"My fucking back," Jungkook answered, squirming underneath Taehyung while his face contorted in pain. "Do you have claws or something?"

"No," Taehyung replied, smiling down at Jungkook. He shifted his body so his bare crotch was resting against Jungkook's. Jungkook instantly straightened his back, sitting up so it was more like Taehyung was resting in his lap rather than on top of him. "Just regularly trimmed fingernails, Gukkie."

"Then you were holding on pretty tight," Jungkook concluded, grabbing the flesh of Taehyung's bum between his hands to keep Taehyung from speaking just yet. "Can't blame you. I've been told I'm a fantastic fuck."

"Mm," Taehyung hummed, deciding to give Jungkook the well-deserved satisfaction. "I think you held up to your reputation. I don't think I'll be able to properly walk for a while."

Jungkook smiled, running his fingers up and down Taehyung's spine. "So me asking for another go would be pointless?"

There it was; they'd both been getting harder and harder from the minute they woke up, and Taehyung had been wondering when the subject would come up. "Pointless," Taehyung repeated, inching his fingers across Jungkook's chest. "I don't know. Maybe."