sixteen

Park Sunghoon pov

After Y/n ran away I sighed. I'm so stupid. Why did I say that? I thought I like her.. why did I lie?? You're such an idiot, Park Sunghoon!

I was walking around after some time passed, while I didn't know where I was. Then I decided to call Y/n. After being so mean I should apologize to her. That's why I called her a few times but she wouldn't answer my calls.

„I guess I deserved it"

Since I've got lost it took me some time to find the way back. I asked some people and tried to remember my way from before.

So right now I'm at Y/n's house, since she didn't answer my calls. And I was kinda worried about her, that's also a reason why I was there. At first I hesitated while standing in front of the door but then I just rang the doorbell.

Y/n's mother opened the door. „Sunghoon! I haven't seen you for so long. You've grown so much! How are you doing?" „hello mrs Nishimura," I said and bowed. „I'm doing good. What about you?" I lied about the first sentence, so she wouldn't be worried about Y/n and me.

„I'm doing good as well. Why are you here?" she asked and smiled at me. „Could I talk to Y/n?" I asked her. „She isn't feeling so well.. I'll ask her first"

„thank you!" she nodded and told me to come in. „It's okay, I can wait outside" I meant. „nonsense! You always came here, no need to be shy" she said.

What? „Sorry? What do you mean?" „don't you remember? You and Y/n were best friends before! You always met after school. Come inside now" she said laughing, as I followed her.

„I don't remember.." I meant, while taking off my shoes. „both of you were really good friends. Don't you remember calling her 'princess' all the time? That was funny" mrs Nishimura laughed, as she remembered the faces of the 4 year old girl and 5 year old boy.

I just nodded. How couldn't I remember something like this? Ah, right.. I was a kid..

„You know what? Just go to Y/n's room. I don't think she's feeling that bad.." Y/n's mother said. „thank you!" I smiled and went to Y/n's room. I knocked at her door. „wae eomma?" she answered, as I laughed and entered the room.

„WaE eOmMa" I imitated her and regret it immediately, as I remembered why I was here.

„S-sunghoon? leave my room!" she yelled. „I'm sorry.. I forgot.. I mean.. I don't know why I just imitated you. Please listen to me" „why should I?" she asked. I just ignored the question and started talking.

„Y/n I'm really sorry about what I said earlier... I didn't mean to hurt you. and I don't even know why I said that to you. Our friendship shouldn't be ruined because of that. So please don't be mad anymore. I know I'm an idiot, but I really am sorry" I meant without looking at the younger girl.

„You're right Sunghoon" I looked at her.

„You really are an idiot" she meant laughing. „You-" „but it's okay. I'm not mad anymore. And I'm sorry as well... I shouldn't have reacted like that.. I really overreacted. I forgive you" she said and now smiled at me, as I did the same.

„You still are an idiot" „yah!" she laughed at me.

Why is my heart beating so fast? She just said I'm an idiot there's no need to beat faster, heart! I can't believe I fell in love with her, even tho I hated her before...

to be continued...

-----------

Hello!

How are you guys doing? ^^

I'm sorry it took me so long for updating the story... again.. :/ I ain't even busy these days but I forget to update idk 🤷‍♀️🥹

Anyways.. thank you for reading, I hope you liked it! feel free to vote or comment (or maybe both :p)

Have a nice day and good luck on studying or doing any important things! :D

🫶🏻 freaky_jae 🫶🏻