Another Cup of Tea

Pip looked back up at Damien. Neither one knew what to say, Pip once again facing the struggle of not knowing what to say. This time, though, he refused to back away. He had to speak with Damien again. 

"Hello." 

Damien raised an eyebrow. "You've been dead for multiple years, leaving me alone and miserable, and the first damn thing you say to me is 'hello'? Are you insane?"  

"Oh I just knew I'd mess this up- I'm so sorry- for everything-" Pip was interrupted by Damien suddenly wrapping him in a tight hug. Pip returned the hug, happy he and Damien could see each other again. 

"You don't have to apologize for anything." Damien said into Pip's shoulder. "I should be the one to apologize- I couldn't save you." 

Pip laughed a bit. "You simply caring about me has saved me enough. Don't feel bad." 

The two continued to hug each other silently for a moment, not knowing what to say. After a while, they both decided it would be best if they sat down. They sat in their own respective seats across from each other, and Damien couldn't help but stare at Pip. 

Pip caught onto this quickly. "Are you just going to stare at me?" 

"I missed looking at you." Damien replied. "You were gone for too long. How are you even here?" 

"I'm not entirely sure how it was possible, but I believe someone by the name of Kenny Mccormick brought me, Dogpoo, and Rebecca back- and that Sprite can, I suppose." Pip answered. 

"That sneaky bastard..." Damien mumbled, regretting ever thinking Kenny was useless. He then suddenly had a horrible realization. "You three were that fucking 'disturbance in heaven', weren't you?" 

"What?" Pip asked. 

"Some demon who worked for me said God wanted to have a stupid meeting because there was a disturbance regarding three people. How didn't I realize it was you? Of course it was you-" Damien continued to ramble on about how stupid he had been until Pip stopped him. 

"God's not going to try and take us back, right?" 

Damien sighed. "I don't know. Either way, it's best if you three are careful for now." He then looked around for a second. "Where are Dogpoo and Rebecca?" 

"Outside." Pip answered. "Us and everyone else from Yardale are trying to learn more about everything that happened."

"Oh. Can I join? This sounds fun." Damien asked. 

Pip nodded. "That's partially why we're here now, actually. We need your help with something." 

"Well what is it? I'm sure I can help." said Damien. 

"We need to talk to my parents." 

Damien froze confusedly for a moment. "Aren't they dead?" 

"That's why we need you!" said Pip. "We were hoping that if they're in hell, you could bring us to them." 

Damien shrugged. "I could do that. It'll cost ya, though." 

"What'll it cost?" Pip asked. 

"A kiss." Damien said with a smirk. 

"Oh!" Pip said, smiling. He stood up and planted a quick kiss on Damien's lips. They both went red for a moment before they heard cheering from outside. 

"YAYYYYYYYY!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!" 

"Aren't they just so cute? I love romance." 

"This is disgusting. I'm closing my eyes." 

"YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!" 

"Guys, give them some damn privacy." 

"I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!" 

Rebecca, Gary, Gregory, Estella, Pocket, Mark, and Dogpoo all had something to say about Pip and Damien. Meanwhile, because he was personally friends with Damien and found this all disgusting, Mole was puking in the background. 

Damien glared at the group and they all immediately shut up, afraid the ruler of Hell would kill them. He didn't kill them, though, and instead stood up and walked out of the coffee shop with Pip. "You guys are such stalkers." he said. 

"This reminds me of that double date we had back at Yardale." Gregory mentioned. "Those were good times." 

"That was horrible. You and Mole were idiots for setting up those fake dates." said Mark. 

Dogpoo shrugged. "I didn't think it was that bad. The only bad part was some of us dying immediately afterwards." 

Mole walked back up to the group after he finished vomiting and said jokingly, "We should do that again." 

Mark scoffed. "Let's not." 

"What are you guys talking about?" Damien asked, confused  

"Back when we were at Yardale, Gregory asked Dogpoo out on a fake date at the same time Mole asked Mark on a fake date. They all went on a fake double date. The rest of us watched. You weren't there, though." Pip answered. 

"It was a very important moment in history." Pocket said. 

Damien huffed. "Whatever. Let's go see Pip's parents already."