Intimidating Interrogation

Once Pip and Damien had left Hell and returned to the group, Pocket immediately asked, "So how'd it go?" 

Damien shrugged. "It was boring." 

Pip lightheartedly rolled his eyes at Damien's comment and replied, "It was nice, actually. We learned quite a lot!" 

"Well splendid!" said Gregory. "Anything we should know?"

Doing his best to remember the things his parents had said, Pip answered, "My parents were killed when Yardale asked them to test a past version of the robot. They were then framed for any destruction it caused so that the school could continue the project." 

"Huh." Gregory said, thinking. "Well that's just rude." 

"I suppose rude is a word for it." Pip said flatly. "You don't suppose they were trying to do the same with me, do you? It would explain the random scholarship." 

"I doubt it." Damien replied. 

Gregory added, "I do as well. Despite it seeming possible, didn't they have Mark and Dogpoo test it?" 

"Uhm... well-" Mark started. 

He was interrupted by Dogpoo immediately saying, "They didn't ask us to test it. We snuck in and did it without the school knowing. We didn't think it would... kill people." 

"We weren't breaking any rules!" Mark interjected, still wanting to hold up his perfect reputation. "We just wanted to make sure our project worked." 

"Well it didn't and people died." Gregory said, happy he could make Mark feel like an idiot. 

"But if you think about it," began Dogpoo, "us doing that made their possible plan to frame Pip fail. He never got to test it because he died, and they never got to blame it on me because I died.  Now they've got to be dealing with tons of legal issues. This project might be able to end for good." 

Mark nodded, confident once again. "You're all welcome." 

Gregory huffed at Mark's self righteousness and changed the subject, asking, "Where do we go next, then?"

"Please not my parents. Please." Mole pleaded. 

"Wherever we go-" Pocket started, suddenly appearing to be in lots of physical discomfort, "can we please get there quickly?" 

Quickly overcome by worry, Pip asked, "Pocket, what's wrong?" 

"Oh nothing, just a tad unwell is all! I need to sit down-" Pocket replied, trying to hide his sickness.  

"It doesn't seem like you're 'a tad unwell.' We should get you some help." Gary suggested, going over to Pocket to give him support. 

Damien had an idea. "Let's go to Pip's sister. His parents wanted us to ask her about something." 

Pip immediately objected to the idea, saying, "No. We can't." 

"Why not?" Damien questioned. "I know she's a bitch but we can deal with her." 

"Well, last time I saw her I may or may not have ended the conversation on a horrible note." Pip admitted. 

"How? What'd you say?" asked Damien. 

"I sort of told her I have a boyfriend." 

Damien stared at Pip in surprise then sighed and shook his head, mumbling, "Pip you dumbass..."  

"I wasn't thinking!" Pip said. 

"Whatever. Let's just go. We can deal with it." Damien said in attempt to convince Pip. 

"We really do need to get Pocket some help as soon as possible!" Gary said. 

"I'm really fine!" exclaimed Pocket, clearly lying as he was wincing in discomfort and leaning on Gary. 

Pip sighed. "Fine." 

Mole silently rejoiced as the group made their way to Sarah and Joe's home. They were able to get there quickly, as Damien had created a portal for them to go through. This caused stress for Pip, as he wasn't given enough time to mentally prepare himself for the conversations he was about to have. He was genuinely scared he would die again. 

They knocked on the door and were soon greeted with Sarah Pirrup's irritated face. Her and Pip's eyes immediately locked, and she gave him a strong glare. "You'd better explain our last conversation. And why you've brought all these people here with you." 

Pip sighed. "I refuse to elaborate on that conversation, and they're here because we have questions for you." 

"You have questions for me?" Sarah questioned annoyedly. "Well I certainly have questions for you, young man, and you'll be answering them before you get to ask me a thing." 

"Uhm- we sort of have someone dying right now!" Gary said. "Could we come inside please?" 

Pocket mumbled, "I'm not dying." 

Staring at them and sighing, Sarah said, "Fine. Come in." Everyone walked into the old home and found a place to settle in. Gary and Rebecca helped Pocket onto a sofa to lie on while Pip sat down at a table across from Sarah. 

Joe suddenly walked in and was shocked by the number of random visitors. He then saw Pip and asked, "Are these friends of yours, Pip?" 

Pip nodded. Sarah then huffed and said, "I bet one of 'em is his boyfriend. We just have to figure out who." She then looked around the room and glared at every possible candidate. 

"Hey now," Joe said, "let's not force it. If Pip doesn't want to tell us now, he doesn't have to." Pip smiled at Joe in thanks. 

"No. I'm finding out whether he likes it or not." Continuing to glare at everyone in the room, Sarah stopped on Mole. "You. You look like the kind of mess Pip would like." 

"Of course not, I hate French people." said Pip. 

"Ew." said Mole. "I hate British people and I hate Pip." 

"Hold on," began Gregory, "you hate British people?"

"Oui." 

"I'm British you prick!" 

"Oui." 

"Does this mean you hate me then?"

"No, what the fuck?" said Mole. "Why would I hate you?"

"You said you hate British people. I'm British." 

"Oui." 

Gregory sighed. "Whatever. Move on. He's not Pip's boyfriend." 

"Are you his boyfriend?" Sarah questioned. 

Gregory then laughed. "That's funny. I assumed you'd be able to tell who I'm dating." he said, looking back at Mole. 

Sarah gasped. "More gay people? Have you brought the whole gay parade with you, Pip?" 

"Oh, how nice! I love parades." said Joe.

"You're an idiot, Joe." Sarah said. 

"You don't have much room to talk, lady." Damien said suddenly. "You're clearly more of an idiot than anyone here." 

"Oh, and you're so smart yourself?" Sarah questioned. "Pip had better not be dating you. I'll kill him if he is." 

Pip froze for a moment. "Don't you think I've died enough?"

Sarah's jaw dropped. "It's him? Are you joking?"  

"Nope." Damien said. "And now that we've answered your stupid questions, I think it's time you answer some of ours."