Wicked

Her surroundings shifted, the once-familiar room transforming as she found herself summoned to Muzan Kibutsuji's chambers.

As she entered, Muzan lifted his eyes, a crimson-colored drink placed before him on the table.

"Why have I been summoned?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"It's regarding your actions, tearing through the barrier within the castle," Muzan's deep voice echoed through the room.

"And I will do it again if you continue to keep me locked up," she declared, her teeth clenched in defiance. Muzan's lips curled into a sinister smirk, his amusement evident on his face.

"Very well, you can go out by yourself at night." But you're not allowed for interaction with humans." Muzan glanced at her, his palm interlocked as he pondered his option.

When she realized there was another demand coming up, her eyes lit up and her forehead furrowed.

"Take off your dress," he said as he sat in his chair, staring at her. Hime's pupils dilated as she grasped what was about to occur.

Her dress then gathered around her ankles, leaving her in a push up material to cover her breasts and undergarments.

Muzan was silhouetted against the gloomy illumination of his chamber, making it impossible for her to see his face. His flaming red eyes, though, were fixed on her.

She could feel his hot gaze sweeping over her.  Dark and possessive, like an affectionate contact, it left an incredible trail of goosebumps behind it.

She licked her lips, desperate to be touched but knowing it was in her best interest not to move until he said so.

"Take the garments off."

Her clothes joined the fabric pooling around her feet seconds later. A shy flush pooled across her face as she covered her breast with her arms. A low growl stopped her in her tracks.

"I didn't tell you to do that" Muzan's gaze remained on her breasts, and her nipples, already as hard as glass, humiliated her even more.

"Now crawl to me," he urged again, in a menacing tone. At the order, her breath caught and low heat swelled around her core.

Shivering at the cold wood against her bare flesh, she dropped to her hands and knees.

And she started crawling. As she closed the gap between them, the tension in the air grew stronger.

Once he leaned low to where she was kneeling to him, he lifted her chin with his hand. Like a good little obedient brat. He smirked, his vision hazy.

"Now sit on me," he said as she sat naked on his lap, her back to him.

He roughly pinned her wrists with one muscular hand while pulling her hair to the other side. He got hooked to the enticing aroma of flowers.

"Your blood," he said quietly.

"Is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted"

"May I have a little taste? Hime?" he asked, his hot breath sending thrills up her spine.

"Yes," she said, her voice husky.

He plunged his teeth into her in one rapid motion. Her enticing blood seeped into his veins. So incredibly filling.

Muzan's hands moved over her body, attempting to keep her on his lap. His fingers moved from her neck to her breast. His chilly fingers massaged and rolled the sensitive bud of her nipples. His one hand moved dangerously and slowly across her tummy, raising shivers as his fingers approached the target position.

She was already so wet that it drove him insane as he greedily sucked blood from her.

"Mu-muzan sama," she whimpered as his fingers rubbed her sensitive clit in circles, one of his fingers slipping inside her dripping wet hole.

Muzan fixed her with one powerful hand as she shifted.

"P-lease," she muttered, closing her eyes to the pleasure. Muzan slipped two more long fingers into her, fucking her wetness.

"You're so fucking wet for me" He clinched his teeth, lowering his gaze to see his fingers easily sinking in and out of her.

Her shrill cries reverberated through his quarters, like music to his ears. He knew he was the source of her screams, so he continued to shove his fingers into her with inhuman speed, brushing past her sweet spot many times.

"I thought you'd be able to take it, hm?" "Where has all your confidence gone, my good girl?" As she battled to keep her body from shivering against his, his silky words caught her off guard. A delightful sensation washed through her.

"I'm -I'm" she whimpered as he nibbled her fingers.

"Seems like it," he murmured as his forceful thrust with his fingers caused her to tighten around his fingers in one motion. She came down on him with a sense of levitation, rolling her eyes and biting her lip.

He gradually removed his fingers from her and pressed two fingers to her lips.

"Suck" he commanded.

Any sense she had left frowned in a pool of lust.

She didn't hesitate to draw his fingers into her mouth, his gaze darknes as she scrapped them with her tongue, while he pulled them back out.

Muzan chuckled huskily.

"Sleep now" He manipulated her senses, as she felt a heaviness on her eyes, falling unconscious on top of him.

________________________________________
🤭