The fallen Hashira

Exactly one year ago, the six-eyed demon and the rainbow-eyed demon brought her to Muzan Kibutsuji's realm. At that time, he had no idea what she was. The only captivating detail was her lineage; she was the daughter of his long-lost rival, Tsugikuni Yoriichi – the man he feared the most.

Her ability to remain youthful and alive for centuries intrigued him. Was she human? No. He could detect her unique floral scent from miles away, a fragrance that enveloped the Castle of Infinity.

"Muzan-sama, here is your captive," the six-eyed demon mumbled, and the demon king simply raised his fingers, causing the two demons standing next to her to vanish into thin air.

Muzan took a clear look at her beautifully translucent face. She was stunning. For the first time in forever, he gasped, surprise overtaking his features.

She was the most exquisite woman he had ever seen in his centuries of immortal existence. Her eyes glowed a vibrant red as she stared at him with a hint of disdain in her expression.

Muzan smirked, an unknown feeling captivating his heart.

"What are you Hime Tsugikuni?" He asked, his serious expression lacing a hint of curiosity.

"What I am or not does not concern you" She clenched her teeth, yet she wasn't fighting back." She said.

Muzan Kibutsuji wasn't stupid. There was two reasons she would agree to his proposal.

One: She wants to kill him.

Two: She is insane.

"Why now, would you accept my proposal?" He asked, his eyebrows frowning, as he looked at her with venom.

"Can't now a girl want more power? I want to wield so much power that I stand on top" She answered, smirking.

That was an answer Muzan Kibutsuji hadn't expected.

Interesting.

He laughed - something he never did. Muzan had almost forgotten the sound of his own genuine laughter.

"You, my dear, will be my subordinate. I will be your master; my word is absolute, and I am the most powerful," he declared, his voice dripping with pride and arrogance.

"I am not quite satisfied with my life as a human. If you want me by your side, perhaps you should give me your blood, Kibutsuji," she challenged, maintaining direct eye contact with him.

Very interesting indeed.

"I don't believe you for a second, Tsugikuni. However, I will give you my blood," he chuckled. Muzan was a paranoid creature, yet the woman before him intrigued him more than any other being he had encountered. He sensed she was up to something and would usually strike to kill in moments like this.

"What's the matter? Are you scared?" she taunted, noticing his lapse into deep thought.

Kibutsuji laughed.

"I will give you more blood than I have ever given anyone else. Normally, your body wouldn't be able to handle such an amount, but we shall see," he said with a venomous smile, plunging his finger into her forehead and infusing her with his blood.

Hime experienced a sudden, intense rush. Feeling like she was burning from within, her body convulsed as if having a seizure.

Muzan chuckled, turning his gaze toward his rival's daughter.

"See, Yoriichi Tsugikuni," he whispered maliciously. "This is your daughter."

Muzan accepted the challenge, unable to take his eyes off Hime. There was something about this flower-scented girl that stirred a feeling beneath his steel-like exterior. He was curious to see if she would survive the immense amount of blood he had given her.

If only Muzan had known, that would be the most significant mistake of his life.

Hime survived the seizure attack that ravaged her body. Her eyes turned blood red, and a pale hue overtook her skin. Her canines extended upon command. Remarkably, a soft pink blush tinted her cheeks—such a human-like feature for a demon.

"I'm impressed you made it through that, Hime Tsugikuni," Muzan remarked, caressing her cheeks with his cold fingers.

A wave of submission washed over Hime as she realized she was under his influence.

"Your curse is that you'll forget your life before," Muzan whispered. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she opened her crimson eyes once more, her lips parting as she gasped heavily.

She hadn't expected this; she thought she was the most cunning, but now she was just a puppet of Muzan Kibutsuji. He had decided to keep her by his side, never to let her go or escape his rough grasp.

"Muzan-sama," she whispered, kneeling before him. Her face was supported by his palm as she gazed at him with adoration.

"In time, you'll learn to harness your powers, my beautiful demon. Stay with me, by my side." He looked into her eyes, his red gaze meeting hers, smirking devilishly.

_______________________________________
Hehehe 🤭