Proposal

She was seething with anger, her fists clenched tight as she looked at the fancy linen sheets on the mattress. It was like a rage she had never felt before was boiling inside her. How on earth can she manage to control him like she wanted to? It was impossible.

And then she remembered, something extraordinary happened one day. Just for a brief moment, she actually overpowered him, taking charge of the situation.

But that wasn't all, she unintentionally broke through the protective barrier of the infinity castleas well. She had never really tried to use her powers before, but there they were, showing up out of the blue. It made her wonder, could she be even stronger than Muzan himself? It was a thought that both fascinated and scared her.

Challenging the demon king himself was undoubtedly reckless, especially when she still lacked experience in wielding her powers.

Fueled by a newfound fierce determination, Hime rose to her feet, her fists now tightly clenched.

With resolute steps, she hurried toward his chambers, unsure of what she could possibly achieve against such an overwhelmingly powerful force. Perhaps, in some strange way, Muzan sensed that Hime herself was a formidable entity.

With a mere flick of her finger, she boldly swung open the doors to his chambers, entering his room with an air of disrespect.

"You really think you can manipulate me?" she questioned, her crimson eyes ablaze, now glowing a fiery shade of blood-red.

Muzan smirked, finally getting into her.
Her flawless composure had always been her trademark. He couldn't help but acknowledge that she was, indeed, a vixen, always in control of herself and the situation.

"Tell me the truth," she cooed, her head tilting slowly. Muzan's smug smirk faded, sensing that she was using some kind of enchantment on him. It was unheard of for his subordinates to wield any blood arts against him, and her ability astonished him.

Her movements seemed to drag in slow motion, as though she had ensnared him in a web of thoughts, compelling him to reveal his darkest and most coveted secrets.

"I see," she chuckled, her lips the color of blood forming a mischievous grin as she gazed at him.

"My my you really do want me, and you hate it" She said as she came towards him.

Muzan snapped out of it with sheer force of will. And looked at her, his eyebrows twitched. He wasn't going to show any vulnerability with her.

She walked closer to where he was and sat on his lap. This time straddling a little harder, making sure to tug her core into him.

Muzan breathed in.

"I have a proposal for you, master" She said as her razor sharp nails stroke on his face.

Muzan twitched his eyebrows. His fury gaze boring into her. He wasn't backing down one bit.

"You want me to be your little bitch don't you?" She asked as she grinned, biting her lips, chuckling lightly. She knew she was a vixen, and she was a master at the work.

Muzan felt some sort of pride in his chest. She was able to make him speechless, who knew what other things she was capable of. She really was upto playing with fire.

"Use me" she whispered, her face inches away from him.

"Use me however you want" She leaned in, her tongue meeting with his lips and looked at him, challenging and tauntingly.

"I want to see you when you use me with all your might"

Fear raced beneath the surface of her skin like an ice torrent. As she groped for the hem of her dress, her breath came out in shallow pants.