Power

Muzan Kibutsuji instructed Nakime to summon his subordinate, Hime Tsugikuni, to his chambers.

Nakime, a faceless demon with unmatched indifference, played her Biwa with slender fingers, emanating her powers. Hime found herself entering Muzan Kibutsuji's chambers.

Within a year, Muzan Kibutsuji struggled to control Hime Tsugikuni. She constantly disrespected him, leading him to exert his power over her. This was something Muzan Kibutsuji hadn't encountered before.

It seemed as though Hime Tsugikuni had a dual nature. She would battle the internal conflict caused by Muzan Kibutsuji's power, yet she couldn't understand why she harbored such resentment towards him. After all, her curse prevented her from remembering any of her past life.

However, whenever she laid eyes on the six-eyed demon, memories from her previous existence would resurface. This was precisely why Muzan had strictly instructed Kokushibo (the six-eyed demon) to steer clear of her.

Furthermore, Muzan prohibited her from venturing beyond the realm's borders, fearing that she might encounter comrades from her former life and regain her memories. Since turning her into a demon, he constantly lived in anxiety, always on edge. Dealing with her was a persistent annoyance that compelled him to bend her to his will.

"You," he snarled at her, venom dripping from his tone.

"Kibutsuji, what do you need?" she asked calmly, her eyes maintaining a level gaze as if they were equals.

"I have decided to eliminate you now. You bore me, and you're useless as of now," he said as he walked towards her.

Useless? She was anything but useless. Throughout the year, he had tried to subdue her to his will using his powers. Yet, she never fought back. Somehow, her cells submitted themselves to him, resisting his control.

Muzan Kibutsuji approached her, his palm outstretched as he manipulated the cells within her body. He gripped her neck tightly with his powerful arm.

"Gnh," Hime struggled. A surge of power flowed into her arm as she touched Kibutsuji's, effortlessly removing his hand from her neck. Her eyebrows furrowed as she realized she was overpowering him.

"Y-how?" Kibutsuji mumbled, stuttering for the first time in centuries.

He stared at her in disbelief, astonished as her strength surpassed his own, her hands easily swatting his arm away.

"Next time you touch me against my will, I won't show you any mercy," she spat, her voice laced with venom.

Muzan could not tolerate the disrespect. He outstretched his fingers, manipulating his cells once again, and Hime fell before him, forced to submit.

"What is this obsession you have with making me kneel?" she questioned, clenching her teeth as she struggled to break free.

"Oh? You have no idea how satisfying it is to see you kneeling in front of me, looking so helpless," Muzan chuckled. He had used her for amusement during times of boredom.

It was then that Hime Tsugikuni vowed to herself she would make him kneel before her at least once. She smirked.

Muzan clenched his teeth once more, sensing Hime's sinister thoughts but remaining clueless about her intentions. Hime held the power to completely disrupt his senses.

"I was just thinking that I would make you kneel before me for once," she chuckled, her laugh hazy, succumbing to his manipulative cells.

"Tch," Muzan clicked his tongue in disdain. Kneeling to someone else was inconceivable. Despite his past illness and frailties, he had never bowed to anyone.

There was nothing he admired or cherished.

It was in this moment he realized that this woman and her father epitomized difficulty. They both posed a constant threat to his life. Although it was hard to admit, she had indeed overpowered him just now.

Despite this, Muzan couldn't bring himself to kill her. He decided to wait and see how everything unfolded.

A heavy thud echoed through the room as Hime fell from Muzan's grip onto the cold, hard floor.

"So weak," he scoffed.

"What should I do with this one?" he thought as he bit his lip.

He was only keeping her alive for one reason. During his initial transformation into a demon, he had encountered a woman.

Her name was Tamayo; she excelled in her studies. Her captivating purple gaze was often immersed in extensive research, delving into thousands of theories about the blue spider lily - all for her master, Muzan.

During this time, Tamayo discovered that a family by the name of Kamado was secretly cultivating and safeguarding this elusive flower.

However, when Muzan encountered the Kamado family, the mysterious herb was nowhere to be found. Following Tamayo's guidance, he continued turning humans into demons, believing in a prophecy about an extraordinary demon who could withstand sunlight. Once that occurred, Muzan planned to consume this exceptional demon to fulfill his centuries-old dream.

Hime was undeniably remarkable, even though he refused to acknowledge it. Deep down, he truly believed in her uniqueness. If she were the prophesied demon, Muzan could finally achieve his long-awaited dream.

______________________________________
Ooookay it's gonna be getting interesting starting from the next chapter. My work is super easy these days, so I'mma keep writing and writing. Keep waiting.

How are you liking this so far?