Finale

My feet carried me forward, each step slow and deliberate. "You've done enough, help the others," I instructed Mitsuri and Obanai, my voice both low and firm.

With the little stamina I had left, I took a deep breath, my sword emanating scorching sun-like abilities. "Fifth form: Fire wheel," I muttered, my speed reaching its peak as I aimed to sever his tentacle-like hands with the power of the sun.

"There's no line in this world that I wouldn't cross for you," I whispered, locking my gaze with his.

Despite the force behind my attack, he almost instantly began to regenerate. "My offer still stands, come with me," he said, his pale arm outstretched towards me.

"And my answer remains the same - you'll meet your end by my hand," I retorted, pointing a finger at him, my eyes seething with resentment.

Suddenly, a captivating mist enveloped the area, filling it with the sweet aroma of purple flowers.

It was a blood art, and I knew exactly who was performing it.

The illusion's haze caused Muzan to turn around abruptly, and in a swift motion, the lady was on his back, her razor-sharp nails digging into his flesh.

"Lady Tamayo," I gasped, recognizing her.

"I don't need to be stronger than you to kill you; I can simply make you weaker," she said, a sinister smile forming on her face. It was the first time I had seen her adopt such an evil demeanor. She had been planning this action for centuries.

"Just as you do whatever it takes to stay alive, we will do whatever it takes to kill you," she calmly stated, her voice composed as she closed her eyes gracefully. With purpose, she injected something into Muzan's blood. His eyes widened in shock.

"Death."

"Is now so close," she whispered, her voice barely audible. Just then, he took her face into his palm, slightly crushing it. I wanted to rush forward and help her, but before I could react, Muzan responded to Giyuu's approach. One of his tentacles-like substances stabbed through Giyuu's arm, causing him pain.

I stood there, frozen in shock.

Muzan continued to crush Lady Tamayo's face with his hands until her body turned to ashes. But the effect of her actions had already begun.

"I will kill him too if you don't come with me. All of this will stop," he threatened, a guttural noise escaping him as he clenched his teeth. His tentacle effortlessly pierced through Giyuu, and I watched helplessly as blood gushed from Giyuu's mouth.

My eyes widened, realizing the gravity of the situation. If I made any sudden moves, Muzan could easily turn Giyuu to dust. I quickly calculated in my mind.

Muzan's finger drew closer to Giyuu's forehead as he held him captive before me.

"I can turn him into a demon, better yet, it might even kill him" Muzan taunted me as I looked at him, in a halt to my steps.

"No," I pleaded, my voice trembling as I looked at Muzan, my steps coming to a halt, unsure of what to do.

"Don't turn him into a monster," I yelled desperately. Muzan had honed in on my vulnerability, and he seemed determined to exploit it.

"Don't do this, Giyuu, run!" I shouted, my gaze shifting to the others who were still entangled in their fights. I was supposed to be their hope, their strength, but in that moment, I felt so incredibly weak.

In a swift motion, Muzan stabbed Giyuu with another razor-sharp tentacle, and another gush of blood escaped from his mouth. I heard him groan in pain, and then everything fell into stillness.