15

"Do not utter a single word, keep your heads down and keep on walking" the grey haired werewolf ordered Alpha Xavier. Well, let me give you an overview of our scenario. We were climbing up the Forbidden hills and were ambushed by rogue werewolves. Alpha Xavier and Raven lashed out and tried to put up a fight but sadly we were outnumbered and speared with silver coated arrows (considering our luck I am not event surprised at this moment). They had us blindfolded, tied our hands behind our back, and we were asked to march, goddess knows where.

We seem to be moving through a forest on the Forbidden Hill. The forest was smothered in fog, as the clouds had covered the hills, the area was completely misty and I was barely able to see the person in front of me. Now, others with their wolf sense were able to navigate easily. for thy wolfless Ash, it was a challenge. I was tripping up then and now and was literally dragged by our kidnappers. It dawned on me that few rogues were walking in front of us, some of them directly behind us. I was nervous, guilty, scared shitless and wet your pants kinda scared, angry and a cocktail of those kinda emotions.

After walking for a while, we stopped at some point. I felt someone removing my blindfold. I was relieved though shortly because I was barely about to make out a single thing in front of me, everything seemed hazyish and floaty.

It took me a good couple of time lapse after which was able to gauze the shituation I was in. I saw Alpha Xavier and Jenna tied to a huge tree, and Raven was still forcefully kneeled with the blindfold. Panic and anxiety started to kick in and I felt these could be my last moments on the mother earth. Just on cue, someone kicked me from back, the action caused me to land face first on the hard rock with a crunch sound.

"Scaredypup/Ash", I heard screams probably Raven's, Alpha Xavier's, and Jenna's. It took nearly every ounce of energy for me to stand up on my feet. I was breathing heavily unable to comprehend wat the actual heck was going on. "Why have you kidnapped us? Let us go please" Jenna screamed with tears strimming across her face. An unruly man with unkempt beard and hair walked up to Alpha Xavier and replied we just need our taxes. "What tax? You bloody couldn't have asked for it decently?" Raven asked. "Listen, we have come in peace, and not here to disturb your livelihood, Can you please let us go?" asked Alpha Xavier weirdly in a calm and composed tone.

"Regardless of the reason, you are here you need to pay the gateway toll. Pay it and we will let you go otherwise happily be our guest of honour" laughed sardonically. "Wh-What tax do you want" I mustered up some courage to direct the question. "Each one of you will turn into your wolf form and we will acquire your blood". "No, this is just not possible, we belong to packs and we are bonded to our pack members through our blood" said Alpha Xavier. The man put on a sinister grin and replied "Ok then, we will happily be taking care of each one of you".

I don't know what, how, when the feeling came upon me, my body was on fire and a huge burst of energy compelled me to take the action which I could have never in my wildest dreams would have thought of taking. The sudden adrenaline rush caused me to throw a punch on the homeless rogue guy (I am calling him homeless cuz he had insane amount of unkempt hair and moustache). By the time he was able to react, rest of his clan moved on me.

I somehow managed to run towards Alpha Xavier and Jenna to free them from the tree, but someone scrapped my legs with their claw. "You need to be faster Ash" said an unknown voice. I did a somersault (God knows where these skills were coming from, because I have never in my life learnt to do it) and raced towards Jenna and Alpha Xavier. After freeing them Jenna rushed towards Raven to free him, meanwhile I and Alpha Xavier put up fights with the wolves.

I slashed, ripped and clawed my way through each of them, my technique was to defend and attack. Alpha Xavier turned into his hybrid wolf form, the majestic being ripped the rogue wolves in half and smacked their bodies into the trees. Jenna and Raven were fighting with the Rogue Leader when Alpha Xavier managed to grab him from behind. He bit into Xavier, I ran towards him alarmed but by then Jenna had already reached before me and managed to throw the rogue off Alpha Xavier.

"What is going on here?" a voice boomed in the forest. All of us looked towards the source and saw a man standing in the middle of the forest with an unimpressed look on his face. This slight moment of distraction gave the rogue an opportunity to jump off to the tree and escape. Before we could react, woosh he was gone. 

Raven replied groggily, "We have come to meet the fallen leader and were ambushed by these group of rogues". The man stared scratch that scanned our souls and calmly spoke , "Come with me".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------