19

"Are you sure you want this?" questioned Elder Connor. Yes I replied firmly, never have I been so sure of a decision in my life.

I was sitting inside Elder's office or rather I should put it this way, I was called to his office as soon as I woke up from the slumber to Raven and Alpha Xavier touching my forehead together and were calling my name.

Confused as heck I was, a mysterious man draped in robe was chanting in the corner. I studied my surroundings and was surprised to be inside what looked like a small cottage, there were beautiful mural paintings on the wall.

On the corner, was a beautiful mahogany table, lit with incense sticks and marred with various healing stones. For a split, second I thought I had teleported myself into a mystic hermit cottage. "Scaredypup, Ash are you okay ?" both Raven and Alpha Xavier spoke up. "yeah, I am fine- just have a headache." Raven introduced Elder Connor to us and that's when the reality of us coming here struck me.

"Child Ash! If you don't mind, I would like to have few words with you" spoke up Elder Connor. "Don't you think, Ash needs to rest a bit more Elder?" questioned Alpha Xavier. "Its okhay, I feel fine. I want to talk to the Elder." Something inside me whispered that Elder could have the answers to all my problems.

Alpha Xavier supported me, as we were walking towards the Elder's office. I felt the tingles, but surprisingly didn't feel the mate attraction. We were close physically, yet so far away.. "Thank You Xavier, I will take her from here" Elder Connor gave a kind smile and pointed me towards his door.

"So Ash, do you have your wolf?" If someone passing by had to describe my state they would say something on the lines, " This lady was standing as a statue, completely frozen, eyes popped out of her head, mouth hanging open, hair disheveled, she was all over the place" well such was my state.

"I – um-I" Elder smiled and motioned me to sit. "When you were unconscious, I asked your mate to give his wolf complete control and form a connection with your wolf, to heal you up faster, but he wasn't able to form a bond. I smelled something was off. And then Raven disclosed that his wolf had latched onto you, for support. Care to dive deeper and explain what's been going on?"

The moment I feared had had come up, there was no escaping it. I took a deep breath and naraated my past tragic-filled days. I talked about how Alpha Xavier and Jenna kept us in the dark and played on with our emotions for a good time. I didn't realize, that I was sobbing talking about losing my wolf, all the complications, unnecessary mess, I wasn't able to hold myself back.

He offered me a glass of water and some tissues. After I was kinda calmed down, he spoke up, "Ash, you are in a messy spot, but I could help to release you from some of those", "Can you help in getting my wolf back?" I asked with pleading eyes. "Ash, I will provide you with a concoction. Let me put it this way, the liquid will act as a catalyst but you are the only one who could heal yourself, Step away from negative vibrations, from people causing you trauma, try to inculcate healthy and beneficial habits. Try things you have never tried before, make goals and work towards them, sometimes people near to us knowingly or unknowingly push us towards a toxic environment, but we should always do better."

I remained silent and thought about the advice Moon Goddess gave me. "Ash, you can also choose your mate", I looked at him and surprise was written all over my face. He continued, "Alpha Xavier forcefully gave you a mark and Raven's wolf has imprinted on you for emotional support, both the cases had no say from you whatsoever. So time has come for you to choose wisely.."

He paused mid-way and looked towards the door, "Xavier, you might as well come in and join us now" with a chuckle. I froze for the third time within 15 minutes, and thought to myself, "Alpha Xavier wasn't eavesdropping was he? If he was, oh frigging hell noooo, he must have heard everything..."I virtually face palmed myself and looked at him, He seemed way more shocked than I was. Alpha Xavier walked inside, head hung low with embarrassment, his face white as a ghost.

I reprimanded myself that I need to focus on my decision, a decision that I somehow made in my subconscious but was afraid to admit it loud. I chanted 'calm the frikk down Ash' four times and took the plunge, "I –uh- I have made my decision Elder. I looked at Alpha Xavier, who was still not making eye contact with me, and spoke up with courage, I want to remove the bite from my neck. Can you please suggest some ways? "

--------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyllo,

Long Time, No see:(

Well, few revelations nd decisions have been taken in this chapter. Also PS: There are few more chapters left before we wind down. 
COmMent Down below, what do you think of this chapter? and how do you think this will end?

ANother PS: Ignore the grammatical errors, English aint my first language, I shall be proofreading em shortly, so this is the first draft.

See ya soon
Bbyee
Sam