16

"We, w- us cant be together. I am gay, it will just never work out" are the last words spoken to Hail before I stormed out of the class. I was currently sitting inside the Room of Crisis and doing what the trio does the best 'crying havoc'. At this point, I have a PHD in complicated relationships/marching outta classes/whining and crying over fights with Ms Hail aka my mate. At times when I look at the other wolves functioning normally and being cute with their mates, all of it feels unfair towards me, Why the conspiracy towards me? Why me?

"Gabe! What happened?" Alice walked into the room face full of concern. I gave her my "I royally screwed up" look. She sat near me and embraced me in the tightest of hug, while I was shedding silent tears.
"Gabe, Hail really likes you" said Alice comforting me. "I-", "Let me complete Gabe" Alice interrupted my lousy attempt at a defense rant. "Gabe, I know that your sexual orientation is not straight. I know that you are unhappy with your divine pairing. But, I also know whenever you see her with any guy, you thrash out. You cant be hating on her, pushing her away and at the same time becoming a hindrance for her if she chooses to move on. You need to pick a side. Just think through this calmly"

I stared at my best friend for the longest of time and realization started to kick in. I have been nothing but awful towards Hail, whenever she's tried to talk to me about us I have pushed her away. On the other hand, I have equally hated it when she and James had their PDA moments all over the parking. Uggghh why is my life so complicated.

"Alice, I need to go" I got up. I need to pick up my miserable self and have a real talk with my mate, maybe talking will sort out couple of things.

Gamma Cameron's Pov:

"Dude, can you drive faster? We have already missed first two periods!" huffed Jordan. "Woah, someone's in a mood. Who the chuck asked you to drink this much and spend half of the day being hangover?" I chided. He sighed, "Fine, its my fault. Ever since Alpha Xavier and troop have gone for the hills, we have been working under so much pressure, that I thought we need to chillax a bit" I grinned at him, "Yeah, man kudos to Xavier for handling so much stress, I can't even imagine to be in his position."
By the time we reached the school, it was already lunch period so we decided to head for the cafeteria.

As we were making our way, Jordan craned his ears and spoke up, "Cameron, some shit's going down in the café, we need to rush" and there goes my relaxing mood outta of the window. We rushed towards the café. It seemed as if whole of the school decided to skip lunch inorder to catch up on "real-life" were-action drama. We brisk walked, pushing through the crowd towards the source of commotion.

When, we reached the center of the gathering, I saw Gabe and James grabbing, punching and flailing at each other, Alice and Hail trying to diffuse the fight and some of the crowd were booing, some were cheering, the entire café was turned into an underground boxing battlefield.

Jordan pulled both of them apart and I shouted at the crowd to disperse. "Enough of the free show, now get back to work" I replied jaw clenched. I rushed towards James and tried to comfort him. He brushed my hands away and replied "I am good, thanks". "Judging by both of your looks, doesn't seem like all's well?" questioned Jordan.

"I can explain", Hail spoke up nervously for the first time. "You have nothing left to explain Hail", spoke Gabe heartbroken. I somehow got a feeling something bad has happened for him to react in such a way. "I and Alice were coming down to the cafeteria. I wanted to apologize for my misconduct and thought we could have a real talk, since we haven't had a chance to sit down and discuss-". Jordan spoke up, "Wait, you and Hail?..." Alice took over, "are mates Jordan". I was standing there stone-faced realization kicking in full speed. My mind was utter claustrophobic chaos. Gabe continued, "Um, so we walked into the café and first thing I see is, James bent on his knees proposing to Hail. I jus- just couldn't stop myself from punching James".

Alice hugged Gabe and Jordan offered him some water. My heart clenched and suddenly I felt extremely nauseous. James had rejected me the moment he'd known we were mates, but I always thought we had a shot. I always felt he was slightly immature to understand the sanctity of the mate bond and eventually he'd come around but guess what I was the fool, blinded with live. Tears were threatening to spill out but I somehow managed to put on a stoic facade.

All four of us stood there in unbearable silence when finally Alice spoke up, "Have you guys heard from our quadruplets? ". "No, we are unable to reach their number" I guess Hail or Jordan replied. I was too numb to focus on who was speaking. "Why did they go up to the hill tho?" Hail asked. Alice stiffened, "I think, they are just taking a small break".

"Mr Gabriel and Mr James, please come to my office asap" Principal's sharp voice blasted through the hall speakers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy All,

How are ya? This chapter doesn't has the quadruplets(Ash/Jenna/Xav/Rave) but I decided to write a small chapter on what was happenin in their friend's lives. I promise the next chapter would be about Ash and ________

Do you guys think, I should write more pov's ? or just stick to our quadrupes. 

Love,
Sammy