Scene 7 - In The Hands Of The Daleks

We cut to the Dalek control room. We see the Daleks and the Emperor Guard Dalek working at the control consoles, operating the activity of the deadly virus being created.

Dalek 1:

BACTERIUM REACHING OPTIMUM LEVELS NOW!

Dalek 2:

COMMENCING STABALISATION OF BACTERIUM! PREPARING SOLUTION FOR EXPERIMENTATION!

Guard Dalek:

WE WILL OBSERVE THE SOLUTION INFILTRATE WITHIN THE HOSTS, AND WATCH THE UNIVERSE SUCCUMB TO OUR BACTERIUM, AND ADVANCE AS THE SUPREME RULERS!

Starla is pushed in by a Dalek to see the other Daleks. The danger levels of handling the virus in the gigantic chamber increase.

THE DOCTOR'S COMPANION!

Dalek 3:

YOU WILL REMAIN SILENT AND OBEY ALL INSTRUCTIONS ORDERED FROM THE SUPREME DALEK!

Starla takes a good look around at the machinery.

Dalek 1:

COMMENCING FINAL STAGE OF THE OPERATION!

Guard Dalek:

THE CONTROLLED ACTIVITY OF THE VIRUS MUST BE CAREFULLY BALANCED!

Dalek 1:

VIRUS GROWTH CONTINUES TO RISE!

Guard Dalek:

MAINTAIN LEVELS STEADY! THE VIRUS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE LEAKED!

Dalek 1:

STERILISATION SECURED BY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH BACTERIUM! NOT AMONG AIRBORNE PATHOGENS!

Guard Dalek:

CONTROL THE VIRUS SOLUTION!

Doctor:

Wouldn't want to let the wrong person receive the wrong dose, would we?

The Doctor arrives in with a Dalek escort and Davros.

Starla:

Doctor!

Doctor:

Keep quiet. This is serious business. How is the virus coming along?

Davros:

I would not find it wise to be so insulant when addressing the Dark Lord, creator of the Dalek race, in the presence of the Emperor of the Daleks.

Doctor:

Emperor?

Emperor Dalek:

DOCTOR!

The Doctor turns to the blackness. The lights flash to appear the Emperor Dalek.

Doctor:

We meet again, Emperor. I hardly expected the Emperor to be present in overseeing the Daleks within operation. I expected some other higher authority to be leading the Daleks.

Emperor Dalek:

I SHALL WITNESS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UNIVERSE UNFOLD WITH THE EXTERMINATION OF OUR GREATEST ENEMY! THIS OPERATION WILL SEE THE DALEKS ACCLAIM UNIVERSAL DOMINATION OVER ALL LIFE FORMS!

Guard Dalek:

EMPEROR DALEK! THE PRISONERS HAVE BEEN RETRIEVED! THE HOSTS WILL BE DIAGNOSED WITH THE ILLNESS!

Emperor Dalek:

THEN RELEASE THE VIRUS!

Starla:

You think you are just going to release us into space and let the universe be infected with your plague? Well you are mistaken. You wait till you see the Time War. The whole universe will be waging war against the Daleks. And I am glad to say that you will lose.