Scene 15 - Davros Is Dead

The Daleks, having exterminated Davros, turnabout.

Bronze Dalek 1:

DAVROS HAS BEEN DESTROYED! WE WILL RETURN TO MOTHERSHIP AND REPORT OUR SUCCESS TO THE SUPREME DALEK!

The Doctor watches the Daleks leave, but behind him, there is a Dalek coming after him! It continues along the passage, turning its eye stalk around to see him. The Doctor turns around, preparing to move out from the mountain when he is confronted with the Dalek.

Bronze Dalek 2:

EXTERMINATE!

Having already seen the Dalek oncoming, the Doctor dives to his right to get out of the way of the Dalek. The Dalek fires at him, missing him and hitting the rock. ZAM! BANG! The rocks that have been hit erupt a landslide at the path. It quickly topples and sends the Dalek tumbling down.

AAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! EEEMMMMEEERRGGEEENNCCCYYYYYY...

The Doctor quickly recovers. He gets back up and sees the destroyed Dalek down below. This then cuts us to the sight of the deceased Davros. He lies on his back with his chair facing up towards the burnt sky. His body has been made tense, and his dry flesh beginning to turn stale and decay around the rocks that have tumbled with him on them. We see the War Doctor watch the body from afar. He then slowly goes up to the destroyed creator, looking over his body, certain that this time, Davros was dead. At the end of the universe, Davros' time was finally up. His body remains dishevelled in the ruins of the planet he abominated.

Doctor:

Oh, Davros. At last, you are dead. At the end of time, when you could have seen every star burning, you lie here where it all went wrong for you. Now I take this war into my own hands. Whatever the cost bears.

The Doctor then leaves, walking triumphantly ahead. We are then left to view the body of Davros – dead, at last?

End.

(End credits)